1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review Skull! I'm going to have to pick this guy up now. I think it will be a pretty cool piece on display with my Marvel Collection and growing Iron Man display.

It is a cool piece, something about battle damaged figures, there just kind of cooler looking, more realistic:lol Also I think the head sculpt is great and would look cool on a mark 42:lecture

Yeah fresh off getting the Workshop Tony, now I want the mechanic :lol :slap

:lol yup that's how it goes, as soon as you get one figure it make you want the companion piece more:panic:

It is a cool piece, something about battle damaged figures, there just kind of cooler looking, more realistic:lol Also I think the head sculpt is great and would look cool on a mark 42:lecture

I definitely think this head sculpt would look awesome on the Mark 42. Like I stated I'm pick this guy up now. I waited long enough.

I definitely think this head sculpt would look awesome on the Mark 42. Like I stated I'm pick this guy up now. I waited long enough.

Funny you should say that, I felt the same way last night in reguards to The Silver Centurion, I ordered The Exclusive off timcent off ebay, way overpaid but I need that in my collection now, its my favorite armor of them all!!!

I remember seeing it in the Ironman comic book back in the early 90's and instantly loved it so I figured I have waited long enough:lol

This was the comic book I bought back then that introduced me to that suit

iron-man-rhodey-and-iron-man-silver-centurion-armor-tony-stark.jpg

I need this

iron-man-3-silver-centurion-mark-xxxiii-collectible-figurine-06.jpg

Last edited:
Funny you should say that, I felt the same way last night in reguards to The Silver Centurion, I ordered The Exclusive off timcent off ebay, way overpaid but I need that in my collection now, its my favorite armor of them all!!!

I remember seeing it in the Ironman comic book back in the early 90's and instantly loved it so I figured I have waited long enough:lol

I need this

Did cap just photobomb that cover, comic style :lol

I need this

Hey if you want it sooner that's your best bet. I'll be waiting until it comes in stock but man will both look great together. :rock

Hey if you want it sooner that's your best bet. I'll be waiting until it comes in stock but man will both look great together. :rock

I normally never go that route, I always order from us dealers like sideshow, bbts, monkey depot or alter ego. However I decided to make the exception for this armor, I've been with out an ironman in my collection for far to long, I couldn't wait any longer:monkey3

I normally never go that route, I always order from us dealers like sideshow, bbts, monkey depot or alter ego. However I decided to make the exception for this armor, I've been with out an ironman in my collection for far to long, I couldn't wait any longer:monkey3

It'll be worth it man. :) Congrats.

I clicked on the watch on youtube tab, realized I already commented and liked, so I figured might as well subscribe:hi5:

Very detailed review, you covered it all:clap

I'm not 100% sure, but it says that Stark Week is 8/10-17. I would guess that sale ends on the 17th. But that's only my own speculation.

I might be able to pay for him on the 15th, so if it lasts that would be great. I wonder if I should flex him, and cancel it if the deal lasts that long so I could get him sooner.

Back