1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No LED problems as it worked fine for me out of the package.

Mine was ok out of the package initially as well, but like Darkseed also experienced, it was totally random after a while that I just noticed it was still glowing. If I remember correctly it was after a week or two, so keep an eye on things. Not sure about the glasses/paint question though, I've been weary about that and have taken to displaying him without them for now.

Mine was ok out of the package initially as well, but like Darkseed also experienced, it was totally random after a while that I just noticed it was still glowing. If I remember correctly it was after a week or two, so keep an eye on things. Not sure about the glasses/paint question though, I've been weary about that and have taken to displaying him without them for now.
Oh wow, damn. I'll keep an eye out for that one then and report back here if the LED turns out to be defective after a couple of weeks.

Defective LED here as well, was fine out the box but now it's hit or miss if it'll turn on & if it does it's either very feint or flickers.
The light up features on hot toys leave a lot to be desired...dodgy base light in Dx13 stand also and the chest in iron patriot is a bit hit & miss as well

Dynamic figure stand is pretty cool, been having a bit of fun with it :wave
image.jpgimage.jpg

"THIS is the mandarin"........"yeah I know it's embarrassing" :lol

Defective LED here as well, was fine out the box but now it's hit or miss if it'll turn on & if it does it's either very feint or flickers.
The light up features on hot toys leave a lot to be desired...dodgy base light in Dx13 stand also and the chest in iron patriot is a bit hit & miss as well

I didnt hear that about Iron Patriot, disappointing!

Hello, first time commenting here.

I have the led problem, I got it yesterday and it was working fine, but now there's a very faint light switched off.

Is it going to develop into an irreversible problem?

Thanks a lot guys.

Hello, first time commenting here.

I have the led problem, I got it yesterday and it was working fine, but now there's a very faint light switched off.

Is it going to develop into an irreversible problem?

Thanks a lot guys.

Just go back a few pages I think its mentioned, if not I will tell you its a Quality Control issue, you need to remove the battery for it to stop, which you should do anyway!

and :welcome1: to Sideshowcollectors.com[SideshowFreaks], nice to have you here! as is everyone I'm sure :mexwave

I too have that problem with mines. I lay in bed at night, open my eyes and see it glowing. Told my wife it's a reminder that Tony guards me when I'm sleeping. I do hope the Mark 42 doesn't have that problem when it ships in July.

I too have that problem with mines. I lay in bed at night, open my eyes and see it glowing. Told my wife it's a reminder that Tony guards me when I'm sleeping. I do hope the Mark 42 doesn't have that problem when it ships in July.

me too, I bought IP on a whim but the 42 I PO'd on day 1

Errrr.... not sure but is this allowed? I know the Marketplace is for members only, but I'm not sure of the rules with regards to ebay links...

For me I don't deal with eBay. I think not offering it up on the Commerce section wasn't wise.

Whatever happened with the guy who ordered this for 50 bucks on Amazon?

Wondering about that too. I thought it was a bit sketchy and noticed that day that the seller had Mandarin for 48 or so, almost pulled the trigger and when I came back, that seller's entire inventory was "no longer available". I think it was member Firefly who said they ordered it a few pages back.

Back