Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going all out on this, not gunna half @$$ it so I ordered the whole set:panic: I started by putting aside a hundred bucks in a separate account today, and will do it every pay check. I just rewatched the first movie today and wouldn't mind a Boddicker ether, I would a least hope if hot toys fails to make one maybe headplay will produce a head sculpt so we can bash one.

I could see Hot toys making a police officer murphy figure as a toy fair exclusive as highly likely, that would be cool:cool:

Agreed! I couldn't pass on the chair, let alone that it's made from plastic. To me it adds to the whole scene effect and brings more life to Robocop. Throw in ED 209 as well....I just hope there is no dome problems with this version.

It would be cool for some company to make a Boddicker HS, but I'm still hoping Hot Toys can make it :pray::lol

A police officer Murphy will also be a cool addition or even Officer Anne Lewis would be fantastic as a toy fair exclusive.

Here in the Philippines the prices of HT are relatively lower. For Robo, PO is at $250. Actually, for Mark 42, we got the PO price at $204. I don't how it's possible, probably because we're closer to hongkong.

Did anybody else know that Robocop was inspired by Judge Dredd and ROM from marvel comics? :D

Agreed! I couldn't pass on the chair, let alone that it's made from plastic. To me it adds to the whole scene effect and brings more life to Robocop. Throw in ED 209 as well....I just hope there is no dome problems with this version.

It would be cool for some company to make a Boddicker HS, but I'm still hoping Hot Toys can make it :pray::lol

A police officer Murphy will also be a cool addition or even Officer Anne Lewis would be fantastic as a toy fair exclusive.

Word, theres plenty of time to save up to get them, the chair is an awesome diorama piece, I passed on all the avengers stuff so I figure I might aswell go all out on this:)

I could get into a officer Lewis, the giant bazooka gun would make a cool accessoire for her.

Word, theres plenty of time to save up to get them, the chair is an awesome diorama piece, I passed on all the avengers stuff so I figure I might aswell go all out on this:)

I could get into a officer Lewis, the giant bazooka gun would make a cool accessoire for her.

*rubs hands together* Buying all 3 then. What are your display plans?

*rubs hands together* Buying all 3 then. What are your display plans?

That's easy, one shelf on in the billy cabinet, battle damaged robo on display stand facing off with ed209, clean robo in the chair:) That's the idea anyway:panic:

I figure if theres a line jumping into its this, Its a timeless classic that does not get old, just like terminator. Besides I have been in need of an up-date from the McFarland 12" robo, its still a neat figure but its showing its age:monkey2

robocop001.jpg

robocop002.jpg

robocop003.jpg

robocop005.jpg

robocop006.jpg

robocop007.jpg

Now it is a good time for SS to make RoboCop legandery scale bust to accompliment this.

That's easy, one shelf on in the billy cabinet, battle damaged robo on display stand facing off with ed209, clean robo in the chair:) That's the idea anyway:panic:

I figure if theres a line jumping into its this, Its a timeless classic that does not get old, just like terminator. Besides I have been in need of an up-date from the McFarland 12" robo, its still a neat figure but its showing its age:monkey2

robocop001.jpg

robocop002.jpg

robocop003.jpg

robocop005.jpg

robocop006.jpg

robocop007.jpg

For the chair diorama, you can get some random 1/6 scale male and female figures in normal clothing with some white lab coats that are surrounding robocop. That's what i'm looking at doing.

I know I'm super late to this and not saying anything that hasn't already been said, but I was surprised when I saw this up. I'm not a huge fan so I won't be getting this but it's a definite upgrade to the original release. looks amazing to me

Last edited:
I'm going all out on this, not gunna half @$$ it so I ordered the whole set:panic: I started by putting aside a hundred bucks in a separate account today, and will do it every pay check. I just rewatched the first movie today and wouldn't mind a Boddicker ether, I would a least hope if hot toys fails to make one maybe headplay will produce a head sculpt so we can bash one.

I could see Hot toys making a police officer murphy figure as a toy fair exclusive as highly likely, that would be cool:cool:

:clap:panic::panic::panic::panic::clap

Same kind of thoughts I'm having. I know the 2 Robocops are the same figure with/without chair but I want both. Robo sitting in recharge mode looks too cool not to have as a permanent display. And yet what everyone else says is also true - Robocop needs to be displayed in battle. Thus the second figure. The choice there is another clean look or the BD.

hot toys fulfills one of the oldest child's dream with this figure.
it's a surprise how they didn't use that stupid "artistic license" and just made something straight from the movie.
will have to buy three: chair rest, street patrol, ED fight.
toys start taking more place than myself :( :D

hot toys fulfills one of the oldest child's dream with this figure.
it's a surprise how they didn't use that stupid "artistic license" and just made something straight from the movie.
will have to buy three: chair rest, street patrol, ED fight.
toys start taking more place than myself :( :D
You aren't gonna take issue with missing bolts and weird shoulder positioning? I thought anything less than perfection was unacceptable to you?

Back