Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
However for the price its going for I wish it would come with more interchangeable battle damaged pieces. Robocop gets shot to heck in the first movie and cant even walk at one point... it wasnt just his helmet and chest plate that was messed up.

oh well.

However for the price its going for I wish it would come with more interchangeable battle damaged pieces. Robocop gets shot to heck in the first movie and cant even walk at one point... it wasnt just his helmet and chest plate that was messed up.

oh well.

That's why I think this will be like the IM Mark VII. Have battle damage, but then later they will come up with another version with extreme BD and maybe that version will have the full face sculpt..maybe :dunno

The other version might have the Cobra assault canyon he used on ED-209 at the end.

question is..will there be a Robocop 2 version with the blueish type armor and Robocop 3 with the jetpack revamp, because I know HT's skipped Robocop 2 and went to Robocop 3 for the some odd reason.

Last edited:
Pay deposit + postage and they don't charge you until the item is in stock. Good service there dude!

I've bought from there before and Darren is a good guy, but I've never pre-ordered from there before.

So, if I pay the full price now, do they take the full payment?

I've bought from there before and Darren is a good guy, but I've never pre-ordered from there before.

So, if I pay the full price now, do they take the full payment?

Yeah if you pay full now it will be £199 plus £10 or whatever the postage is. Or you can pay £40 now and the postage and the rest when Darren is about to ship them to you whenever that will be.

I'm on the fence with this fig atm. Nostalgia and a good looking figure vs liking but not a huge fan of the films anyway.

I'm on the fence with this fig atm. Nostalgia and a good looking figure vs liking but not a huge fan of the films anyway.

Me too!!

The figure looks cool, but think the diecast and sounds are a bit much. I would rather pay £160 for a standard plastic MMS pre-order.

Plus if i get him i will have to get Ed209. I'll wait a few months and think about it.

Think I'll do the same, Modelzone has him on pre-order too but at £30 more than CKB, but they don't take payment until the item ships.

Not too bothered about the ED209. He's going to be pretty costly and I don't think I would have any space to display him!

Think I'll do the same, Modelzone has him on pre-order too but at £30 more than CKB, but they don't take payment until the item ships.

Not too bothered about the ED209. He's going to be pretty costly and I don't think I would have any space to display him!

CKB don't take payment straight away unless you choose to pay them straight away there's a drop down you can pay deposit now and then pay the rest when the item comes in stock.

£480 for both Robocop and ED-209 is a steal compared to the other retailers online at the moment.

CKB don't take payment straight away unless you choose to pay them straight away there's a drop down you can pay deposit now and then pay the rest when the item comes in stock.

£480 for both Robocop and ED-209 is a steal compared to the other retailers online at the moment.

Do many people on here use that site? I've not heard the name...at all to be honest.

And ED-209 is now 'out of stock'. (wasn't me)

Do many people on here use that site? I've not heard the name...at all to be honest.

And ED-209 is now 'out of stock'. (wasn't me)

Yea it's awesome slightly slower getting their stock maybe a few days or a week after Modelzone but they're cheaper, I bought my DX12 from there and I have DX13 on pre-order with them also.

6 slots open for ED-209 now just checked.

^CK keeps restocking the RoboCop items.

I know I'll buy the ED-209... But I'm not sure whether I should get the RoboCop figure with or without the chair. The rational thinker in me says: "£80 more for a frickin chair?" Sadly the completist in me says: "Want". :lol

I think I'll have to do without though.. going broke with this hobby..! :(

^CK keeps restocking the RoboCop items.

I know I'll buy the ED-209... But I'm not sure whether I should get the RoboCop figure with or without the chair. The rational thinker in me says: "£80 more for a frickin chair?" Sadly the completist in me says: "Want". :lol

I think I'll have to do without though.. going broke with this hobby..! :(

:lol all the best dude in whatever you end up getting, yea got to say it's crazy that Robocop w/ chair is more expensive than ED-209.

The requirement of a deposit is off-putting with CollectibleKitbash. Might just go with Forbiddenplanet. No deposits, no cancellation fees, no danger of customs fees. And then when TIMCENT starts actually getting them in stock see what his prices are like. If he is both cheaper AND will get them to me sooner - as has been the case with the HT 1:4 Endoskeleton - I would cancel and go with him. Maybe not for the entire lot though because that would be one gigantic parcel and the likelihood of customs fees would increase.

:lol all the best dude in whatever you end up getting, yea got to say it's crazy that Robocop w/ chair is more expensive than ED-209.

Thanks, mate. Shouldn't be more than 240 for the fig with the chair. Is that thing diecast? Why £80 difference!?! :slap

The requirement of a deposit is off-putting with CollectibleKitbash.

Same here.. the chance of finding it cheaper elsewhere and also for me the chance of the £ decreasing in value until the figure is released... The pound sterling really has been going on in a roller coaster these last months and I've been able to save tons of money when buying expensive items..

Back