Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Def gonna post "HT 1/6 is better" in EB Robo thread after the announcement on a daily basis. Can't go wrong with that, right?

931410_469991549742050_1454801739_n.jpg

Bought for sure, pricing doesn't seem too bad taking into account their current sliding scale! So looking at around $360 with chair and $235 without chair, so add a smidge to that and should be a pretty good indication of what SSC and the likes will have these up for.

I also smell a full on battle damaged version with Murphy sculpt later on down the line, possible an SDCC exclusive? :dunno:

931410_469991549742050_1454801739_n.jpg

Bought for sure, pricing doesn't seem too bad taking into account their current sliding scale! So looking at around $360 with chair and $235 without chair, so add a smidge to that and should be a pretty good indication of what SSC and the likes will have these up for.

I also smell a full on battle damaged version with Murphy sculpt later on down the line, possible an SDCC exclusive? :dunno:

At $235, THIS IS A KEEPER!

I guess the pricing on the previous die-cast releases are affected by the more expensive license and likeness fees? Oh well, who cares about Iron Man if you have RoboCop!

That's from Hot Toys order page, so HT resellers will no doubt be charging more, I just used xe.net to convert the currency :D

They are usually 50 dollars more in the US and 70-90 dollars more in Europe compared to the HK retail price.

Back