Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The final production faceplates on the TDK Armory Batman have me worried about Robocop's.
Same. They looked awesome on proto but now... Not even funny any more.
How hard it is to deliver what you've promised?! It's like HT are turning into HK version of Sideshow.

Same. They looked awesome on proto but now... Not even funny any more.
How hard it is to deliver what you've promised?! It's like HT are turning into HK version of Sideshow.

I think they just have too many irons in the fire. They grew too fast, and they're kind of hit or miss now.

And they often stack big releases. I saw a cluster coming this August through December. TDK armory, RoboCop, Iron Man times whatever, Winter Soldier movie figures, Terminator etc.

I get you guys are worried but i would rather wait for in hand pics/reviews of both this and TDK armory to truly pass any kind of judgement.

Whether the mouthplates are a success or failure, and whether there's enough of a gap to simulate a nose, we should know more in another week or two.

Still going to keep the figure regardless, I've only ever owned Kenner and NECA RoboCops. Missed out on both the McFarlane foot-tall figure and the NECA 18-inch talking figure, as well as the teeny-tiny Figma figure.

I am very excited for this release. I just watched the movie the other day... May find myself really wanting the battle damaged version as well. I still have zero interest in the chair though haha.

From people iv spoke with it's a definite for next wk, probably Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From people iv spoke with it's a definite for next wk, probably Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilikeit.jpg

The Wrecking Crew is here! These guys will be waiting for him. :rock

BoddickerGang.jpg

Nah, I circled the clear plastic pole that's giving the chair additional support. I don't know if HT did this specifically for the Con or if it's being sold as part of the chair.

That chair looks so cheap, im going to laugh if it breaks when people put their robo in it. Cant believe they charge so much
for a bunch of cheap looking plastic. :dunno

^ Thanks for the heads up but right now I don't care how long it takes for them to release this as long as it looks like Weller and thus, doesn't suffer the same fate as the Armory Batman with deformed looking face plates. :pray:

Last edited:
Back