Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It it BS. Forbiddenplanet have the figure alone up for £220 or $365. I'm pretty sure timcent wi sell him for less than that, that coupled with the fact he checks the figures. Receives them faster than anyone else, sends via ems shipping free so delivery is within a week and marks as low value gift so as to avoid custom fees means he's been my go to guy for hot toys for the last 2 years and he's never let me down. Also when you've bought a few figures of him he'll discuss price drops with you. I would never buy from sideshow the tax charges they hit you with are ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed timcent today and he expects to have him
In hand next wk
. I think I'm
Gonna bite the bullet and buy him as soon as he gets him

:yess: That means either Clipper, Neny Dee, Roscoe, OMG or all four should be posting reviews in a few weeks. And photos from Luka and the rest too! Can't wait!

If Timcent is getting him next week wouldn't the photo-blogger pics start appearing in the next few days rather than weeks? Maybe I'm forgetting the chronology of these things...

SS seems to have updated a number of expected ship dates today. Robocop is now October (previously August) so this may see a HK release in a week or two.

Interestingly, T800 BD has moved from December to October!

Yeah normally omg has them in hand a few days at least before release. So we should see in hand pics really soon.
Interesting to see how die cast it is too.

If Timcent is getting him next week wouldn't the photo-blogger pics start appearing in the next few days rather than weeks? Maybe I'm forgetting the chronology of these things...

Either way, they should be coming to us very shortly.

I've only been waiting for this since May, I feel sorry for those who've been waiting ever since this went up for preorder. When was that?

Got the damn flex pay delayed til October 5th email.

3gFi27k.jpg

With Heartbreaker being released next I do hope Robo follows suit. Worse case scenario the TDK Armory releases before this, pushing this even further back. :(

I'm going to have a hell of a lot of preorders to pay for in Oct-Dec due to all these delays. There's no point in any financial planning anymore when it comes to ordering from SS. Spreading out purchases throughout the year goes out the window when everything gets moved up, then back to the announced month, then delayed, then maybe moved back up.

I'm going to have a hell of a lot of preorders to pay for in Oct-Dec due to all these delays. There's no point in any financial planning anymore when it comes to ordering from SS. Spreading out purchases throughout the year goes out the window when everything gets moved up, then back to the announced month, then delayed, then maybe moved back up.

This is True!

I was worried I had delayed figures till September 5th and had 3 payments due in that date. I guess for me it was good to get this delayed and just pay for the other two......or 1, if another one gets delayed.

Back