Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won't we find out from OMG before Timcent puts them up for sale?

Well, he has been a little "vague" recently when asked pertinent questions like this about HT releases.
I can't remember right now which one but when asked whether something was rubber recently he said no it was "different, tougher"
and in fact it was soft rubber. At the end of the day he won't bite the hand that feeds.

Thing is even if it is rubber, it could be like the previous version which is still perfect. Ah, the pressures of toy collecting.
:lol

I got faith that it won't contain any rubber. I'd hate to cancel or have to return this guy, it's my most anticipated figure and I have yet to pop my high end Robocop cherry (only own NECA and Kenner figures).

I got faith that it won't contain any rubber. I'd hate to cancel or have to return this guy, it's my most anticipated figure and I have yet to pop my high end Robocop cherry (only own NECA and Kenner figures).

The one beacon of hope I have right now is the Iron Man Die-cast figure, it got rid of all the rubber/vinyl parts, even in the elbow joints, so I hope that's an approach they are taking with all their die-cast range.

I emailed timcent today and he expects to have him
In hand next wk. I think I'm
Gonna bite the bullet and buy him as soon as he gets him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed timcent today and he expects to have him
In hand next wk. I think I'm
Gonna bite the bullet and buy him as soon as he gets him

great news, if i didnt have a NRD with SS, i would be buying from timcent
robo is one fig i would have to take a leap of faith on and order asap, i just dont have the patience!

Same here, without a doubt he looks like the robocop figure to have. Can't wait to get him. I also think he might be cheaper from timcent than forbidden planet here in the uk

Depends where you are in the world. If you're in the US and the only benefit of Timcent is getting things earlier than you otherwise would then I can see why some wouldn't go there. But for us in Ireland its win/win. Getting it earlier and (provided we don't get hit by customs) it's also cheaper than ordering with Sideshow (definitely getting hit with a fedex bill) or from a UK retailer where the exchange rates and their pricing don't work in our favour.

Well, that's BS. I don't know how you guys do it.

So, what is the price difference (compared to SSC) when buying at a local store? Does the mark up really justify going the HK route?

I'm not judging, just curious.

Back