Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't say I'm not a fan. Just not sure if I'm a big enough one to get this figure. The big thing is I don't want to decide later after it's sold out that I want it and then be unable to find it for a decent price.

That's basically how I collect. Unless I'm a huge fan, I won't buy.. Or else my collection would be ridiculous.

That's basically how I collect. Unless I'm a huge fan, I won't buy.. Or else my collection would be ridiculous.

Exactly. You are either a fan, or you aren't. I don't see the point on collecting stuff I don't care about as cool as it might look (IM, Avengers, etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many figures are getting pushed ahead of schedule lately, I might have to flexpay this one and get it later than everyone else..... :monkey2

So many figures are getting pushed ahead of schedule lately, I might have to flexpay this one and get it later than everyone else..... :monkey2

Sounds like you don't have your priorities straight :D

I had an hallucination the other night that I was charged for this and I received it the same day and it had an Asian Robocop voice. I tried to send it back to Sideshow, but they wouldn't let me or something.

Starting the work on building charging station room diorama for RoboCop.
Picture16_zpsed6d99f4.png

Starting the work on building charging station room diorama for RoboCop.
Picture16_zpsed6d99f4.png
what are the dimensions for that room?
Also, would you able to customize the size?
Thanks Jedster, looking good so far

what are the dimensions for that room?
Also, would you able to customize the size?
Thanks Jedster, looking good so far
Thanks.

This one I'm building is 16x20

Yeah I can size it anyway you want. Everything is customizable. :D

I'm amped for this set. This guy looks like he's going to be fun as all hell. And yes, at some point I am going to display him with the goofy mouth piece in "nightmare pose" on his chair

Thanks.

This one I'm building is 16x20

Yeah I can size it anyway you want. Everything is customizable. :D

Looking forward to seeing how that turns out!

They just tried to charge my card....
Looks like they are trying to wrangle an NRD out of me, but I used $40 in reward points to take care of that.
Fishy.

They just tried to charge my card....
Looks like they are trying to wrangle an NRD out of me, but I used $40 in reward points to take care of that.
Fishy.

Those reward pts take care of the remaining amount. RP are always charged.

Unless you have the full amount in RP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm amped for this set. This guy looks like he's going to be fun as all hell. And yes, at some point I am going to display him with the goofy mouth piece in "nightmare pose" on his chair

Looking forward to seeing how that turns out!

It's going to be a fun project :)

Man, now since I´ve decided to turn my little Fear Factory shrine into a RoboCop shrine (framed RC Poster, ED and Murphy in front of it), I can´t hardly wait for this now even more then before...

Will be the in the top three HT figures this year for me:yess:- if HT knocks it outta the park will be an instant collector's item and sell out DESPITE the high price!

With reference to the 'no nose' issue, I just noticed this at the end of one of the TV series episodes:

The helmet is thinner in that area to accommodate the nose. So even if the faceplates weren't fully pushed in on the display figure, it may not look too wrong?
That is a neat little trick they're pulling there w/perspective (good catch, Kuat). If you really look you can obviously see how they're accommodating the nose but otherwise you'd never notice. Think it's the same with the figure. It bugged me for a few minutes but then I realized no-one in a million years would look at that figure on the shelf and spontaneously think "OMG, they didn't factor in a 1:6 human nose!!!" (which maybe is not even valid, now). It's not going to bug me, anyway.

Back