Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going by the new diecast engineering of metal joints like with their war machine, i would say yes. Although for Robocop i don't think it necessary,
he only needs good flow of movement in the arms and legs for poses.

So did I catch is right hot toys is planning on releasing a battle damaged version with a full sculpt of the actor , how much battle damage are they planning cause he was full of nothing but bullet holes in the end

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Yes. But they are not likely to show that version yet. Probably after some time when this regular Robo is released.

Just like the DX10/DX13.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been contemplating canceling the order. Its the 45 dollar nrd thats stopping me. I like the figure however i dont have any robots etc other than terminators and i dont know how it will display / fit in my collection. I am not a completionist and dont aim for any and every figure. This is a cool figure but no clue where it fits in my collection. I have no iron men, no transformers etc. i do have and will have whiplash but thats for different reasons... Dilemma :(

I have been contemplating canceling the order. Its the 45 dollar nrd thats stopping me. I like the figure however i dont have any robots etc other than terminators and i dont know how it will display / fit in my collection. I am not a completionist and dont aim for any and every figure. This is a cool figure but no clue where it fits in my collection. I have no iron men, no transformers etc. i do have and will have whiplash but thats for different reasons... Dilemma :(

It's a very iconic character, more so than Whirplash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any other icons from the 80's and 90's?

I have godfather, scarface, taxi driver and stuff but no robots etc. my collection is 50 pct classic movie figures and rest others. Love the figure but am very confused about it. Plus wife is not a big fan and typically she usually is quite kicked about what i buy. She has been a bit meh on this right from the beginning and i have been all over it... Lol

Back