Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are little moles painted on both the BW figures i have on display.
Pretty much in the same position as the one on Scarlett Johansson's face.

Scarlett-Johansson-face-hd-wallpapers.jpg.jpeg

Bluehaiku, other than the aforementioned moles, your Widow should be 'spotless.'

As to the Play Toy body, it hasn't come out yet, but one of the photos for it paired it with the first BW head on the absurdly large bust version and the color seemed to match, though that could have been photoshopped. We won't know for sure until those bodies are released.

Thanks for the help y'all- yes she needs to air out this weekend though the smell wasn't terrible out of the box. I'll look at those moles again.
I just noticed those play toy bodies are preorder. I'll have to wait to see how everyone likes them when they come out. I really liked the kumik bodies- anyone have one of those? Are kumik figures stinky?

I don't have any of the kumik bodies, but I've read reviews where some people said they were extremely stinky and took some time to air out, others said only a little stinky and others said they didn't detect any smell on the bodies, so maybe it depends on which batch they got? I don't know. I suppose they only way you'll find out for sure is by reading reviews and then ordering your own :D

Recently I tried to style my Black Widow's hair to be a little closer to how it looked in the film. It was pretty much a nightmare, there's so much hairspray that it made restyling it really difficult and I left smudges all over the suit because I'd gotten the product HT used on my fingers. All that had to be cleaned off with some water and light wiping. Anyway, the hair is difficult to style but I suppose I got a bit closer to how it looked in the movie.

She looks good peanut234. Be careful of hairspray on the face- I think it can screw with the sealer used. At least it can on bjds

Thanks Privyet and Bluehaiku

It's funny you mention the hairspray on the face as when I unpackaged her she had some across her forehead but everything was alright.
Hot Toys used a ton of product in her hair so I didn't have to use any extra. I just wet her hair and tried my best with it and then let it air dry and it's hard as a rock again.

My BW arrived today :yess:

How does her hair look straight out the box?

Do you guys think it looks ok, or should I do something with it?

Yes I have adjusted the zip ;)

I think it's that plastic piece they have other her hair to protect it in transit.
With a bit of messing, the hair loosens up a bit:

SAM_0391.jpg

SAM_0398.jpg

Nice styling and pose :clap

Super jazzed that the Catwoman is coming soon, can't wait to have her side by side with my widows. A Anne and Scar photo shoot, not too shabby. :wink1:

Back