Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hip pose
This is what I did with mine

A. Shift the right leg so the hips are higher than the left one

B. Stretch the chest out forward until it doesn't move, Scar is about standing with her chest raised and her booty sticking out tightly in the Widow suit. Don't believe, just watch the Loki interrogating her scene, when he tries to get into her head. The
camera clearly shows her posture sticking out from behind.

C. Bend the torso to the right or left (whichever you choose)

D. Pull the arms or shoulder blades back as much as you can

E. Shift the chest a little to the R or L (However you choose)

F. Finally shift the neck a little to the Right

Almost forgot, really important... tilt the hips inward and turn the boots inward a little that mimics a female posing more, because it looks very girly when the hips are turned inward.

End

I know these directions sound strange and a bit confusing, but trust me on this. Those who have seen my pics that I posted of my custom Widows will agree that I know how to get her in a sexy pose in more ways than one. And this is the method I used. :lecture

Last edited:
DSC05318_zps777b0189.jpg

IMG_20130605_174255_176-1_zps06155bfe.jpg

I started experimenting without your pictures, also using the IM2 BW poster as reference, this is what I ended up with...
n1ys.jpg

99ty.jpg

qq3c.jpg

May not be 100% like yours, but I think she turned out pretty well...thanks for the directions...

Looks good, the point of my directions is to show everyone my method and to just showcase that this piece is a good posable figure.

I don't expect anyone to get it 100% to look like mine, everybody has their style of method that works for them.

If anyone decides to use or don't use my method, maybe they can use some of the basics and then develop a style on their own until they're pleased with it.

The HS is a huge factor on the appearance of the sexy pose as well. I can tell you, the comparison between the custom heads I've gotten and the HT's stock HS is truly night and day.

Is this the hip positioning you are looking for? I took this picture last year with the IM2 Widow, but haven't tried to duplicate with the Avengers version.

BlackWidow16.jpg

Back