Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're very welcome.
I managed to sneak my post in between yours. But the images look great. Very moody.
It's a great figure. I am so glad i got a few of them.

Yeah I missed your post at first, just snuck it in there!

Thanks again, glad you like the pics. She's very photogenic.

Here's a last couple of pics (for now!:lol) they're both reworked from one's I've already posted but I really like the effects!

Last edited:
Yeah I missed your post at first, just snuck it in there!

Thanks again, glad you like the pics. She's very photogenic.

Here's a last couple of pics (for now!:lol) they're both reworked from one's I've already posted but I really like the effects!

Nice shot great pics .

Other pics on previous page!

This one is a great likeness of Scar IMO. Fantastic shot my friend.
With the right lighting and backdrop the HT's sculpt can really capture the essence of Scar. Nice style on the hair.

I just wished the factory sculpt can make the likeness of Scar come out all the time and with different lights. I hate how it looks in natural sunlight.

That's why I'm sticking to my custom sculpts when displaying her. The change in a lighter lip color and a different skin tone helps bring out her likeness in most or everyday light. I think HT's should've made the eyes lighter as well. Again this is just my opinion.
Some movie magic

I like the B & W idea

Last edited:
Nice shot great pics .

Thanks!

Amazing photos. :clap

Many thanks my friend! I had Widow before MISB but never opened it and sold her on. I regretted that decision ever since and then seeing your cool sig just triggered me into getting her back! Very glad I did!

Other pics on previous page!

This one is a great likeness of Scar IMO. Fantastic shot my friend.
With the right lighting and backdrop the HT's sculpt can really capture the essence of Scar. Nice style on the hair.

I just wished the factory sculpt can make the likeness of Scar come out all the time and with different lights. I hate how it looks in natural sunlight.

That's why I'm sticking to my custom sculpts when displaying her. The change in a lighter lip color and a different skin tone helps bring out her likeness in most or everyday light. I think HT's should've made the eyes lighter as well. Again this is just my opinion.
Some movie magic

I like the B & W idea

Thanks very much, glad you like the pics!

I've looked at getting one of those custom heads, they look very good.

The stock head is perfect to me but then I haven't seen the other one in hand so can't really make a comparison.

Nice B & W pic too!

I'd love a little Scarjo head.

:monkey3

Ditto! ;)

Does anyone have this Scarlett head from eBay?
If so, is the quality good?

https://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?index=0&sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=290939936665

Trying to decide if I should try to get the jumpsuit off of the figure or make an additional figure from scratch. I'm scared to do too much posing with the jumpsuit. I'm scared of stretching it out.

Don't get that one, I got mine Cheap and that is what it was CHEAP! :gah:

12412BFF-C6EF-4274-B811-629B0BB82797-1302-0000022F6607B91A.jpg

53EEFD9A-98C9-458C-98ED-772A9AF65F0C-1302-0000023027A04EAF.jpg

Looks really off under a light
3278B47B-FFAF-4F2C-B7DA-046902246675-1302-00000232BCA8AE81.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks!

Many thanks my friend! I had Widow before MISB but never opened it and sold her on. I regretted that decision ever since and then seeing your cool sig just triggered me into getting her back! Very glad I did!

Thanks very much, glad you like the pics!

I've looked at getting one of those custom heads, they look very good.

The stock head is perfect to me but then I haven't seen the other one in hand so can't really make a comparison.

Nice B & W pic too!

Stock custom head in hand

da48a578-136b-48d7-ac89-63c8a3f23a32.jpg

Yes! Looks brilliant!

Where did you get the out fit from?

A website called nouveautoys.com

They specialize in clothes for triadtoys, cool girls, phicen, etc.

I cut the inside of the dress out because it was too thick on the widow body, the dress actually is longer, almost to the kneecaps, but I hated that, so I folded it a little up to the thighs. :lecture

With the inside that dress really, really looked baggy and bunchie because it was made for a figure figure.

So I experimented, and was pleased with the results.

I even tried it with a custom jacket
DSC01569.jpg

A website called nouveautoys.com

They specialize in clothes for triadtoys, cool girls, phicen, etc.

I cut the inside of the dress out because it was too thick on the widow body, the dress actually is longer, almost to the kneecaps, but I hated that, so I folded it a little up to the thighs. :lecture

With the inside that dress really, really looked baggy and bunchie because it was made for a figure figure.

So I experimented, and was pleased with the results.

I even tried it with a custom jacket
DSC01569.jpg

Great, I'll probably order one. Thanks!

Here's a couple more I've played about with!

[URL=https://s1285.photobucket.com/user/paramoremcr88/media/IMG_4189_zpsab3c6cf1.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=https://s1285.photobucket.com/user/paramoremcr88/media/IMG_4191_zps6410974a.jpg.html] [/URL]

Looks great, cool gun!

Guyver1- thanks I see what you mean. Never know till you get one in hand sometimes. But I really like the long haired red one you have. That was from the head play seller right? Is she less angry than avengers BW? Lol

Great pics from everyone. Impressive

The biggest things that bother me about HT's paint is the damn eyebrows and lip... it's nothing like Scarlett's. Her brows much straighter and never narrows down like this, and her lips are too red and too glossy.

Project_A where did you get that outfit? Really like her jacket

Paramoremcr88- those look like movie poster shots. Very nice

Back