Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the best product to make widows hair smoother?

I used Dollfie hair water wax, very cheap, works great :lecture. Also brushed the hair with a soft toothbrush.
34C3F75B-5ADB-45DB-94F4-29D3663028E7-10499-0000132DD1E58EF7.jpg

Really worked well on smoothing the hair
DSC01635.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

Last edited:
For anyone still missing this beauty. I just picked this up from gohastings.com for retail price last week. Got it today and to my surprise the box was sealed. No brown shippers,btw. Point is the other two figs I have got from them long after selling out at retail price they have come loose in original box but open and figures had obviously been removed. This still had seal. Awesome figure. Like Loki, why did I even have a second thought.

I got one from them this week. Box was in good condition and sealed.

Looks like they're cleaned out now though (showing as out of stock). The second one I ordered as a gift or trade fodder Fri may have been the last.

That backside!

Remember...she is a well-rounded a$$assin...:rotfl

That's the signature feature of this figure! (Thanks to Scarlett, of course!) I think people would be pissed if HT didn't get that right...:slap
This is a great figure! I really like her. She works well for both action poses or just quiet sassy poses. Much better than the IM2 version. I have to wonder how they can top this for the Captain America: The Winter Soldier version next yr...I hope for further improvement in the HS, clothing material and weapons/accessories.

Nice pix! I think Lt. Gordon would approve...

Last edited:
I just got this figure on eBay. She arrived today and looks... So angry at me! She is resting in her box but I guess it would help to try different angles to get a better sense of the sculpt. Beats the vacant expression of the IM widow though.
Is it normal for her to have maybe a dark fleck on her face, not the mole but a spot by her nose & one on her cheek or should her skin be flawless otherwise?

Also, does anyone have any of the 1/6 size play toys bodies and know if they are compatible in size and color to the avenger BW head? Or the Extra head guyver1 uses? Is there a smell associated with er those figures? I'm asking since I read some people complained about kumik bodies and chemical odor. I saw these only at the man of action figures website. Anyone use that seller before?
Thanks!

I don't have her in front of me but I'm pretty sure mine is mole-free.

Can't help you with the compatibility question but she does have an odor right out of the box. It's kind of a rubbery/chemically smell. It dissipates over time. Let that woman breathe. :horror

Back