Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more tweaks and shoulder fixing to round them off. I think thats as close as I can get it... until next time.

8595604947_034a8f4fe0_b.jpg

Looks great! :clap

After nearly 5 months, I finally have mine too!
IMG_06031_zps6509274e.jpg

IMG_06041_zps326d2c0f.jpg

IMG_06051_zpse760bdbf.jpg

IMG_06061_zpsf092863e.jpg

IMG_06081_zps2d064878.jpg

IMG_06091_zpsc4b0cc7e.jpg

IMG_06101_zpse9831e23.jpg

Overall, I could not be happier with this figure. This is actually my second Hot Toys figure (I ordered this first though) but I was still blown away. Honestly just having this figure is a dream come true. I remember seeing the figure the day it was teased, and saying "Wow, that is incredible. I really wish I had the money to get at least that one Hot Toys." Thanks to Flex-Pay, I have the figure but 10 months later!

Congrats Ryan! From Halo to HT! Same as me! :hi5:

So after getting Black Widow as my first figure at the beginning of the month I have now quickly expanded to three out of six of the Avengers (had to buy Hawkeye off of eBay). Can't believe I spent almost $1000 in a month! Waiting to get Thor next month after I get paid on Friday and then will pick up Iron Man Mark VII and Hulk when they are released.

Not planning to get Mark VI, Nick Fury, Agent Coulson, or Loki though if they ever make a Maria Hill figure I will have to get it. ;)

photo.jpg

BW is available again on the Sideshow site. Just placed an order and used the $25 discount code (SPRING2013). Sweet!

-Snags

So after getting Black Widow as my first figure at the beginning of the month I have now quickly expanded to three out of six of the Avengers (had to buy Hawkeye off of eBay). Can't believe I spent almost $1000 in a month! Waiting to get Thor next month after I get paid on Friday and then will pick up Iron Man Mark VII and Hulk when they are released.

Not planning to get Mark VI, Nick Fury, Agent Coulson, or Loki though if they ever make a Maria Hill figure I will have to get it. ;)

photo.jpg

Why no mark vi?? Don't feel like dropping 400 plus on it lol. Nice picture! You got a good start going with those figures ypu currently have.

Haha money spends fast on these things and adds up very quickly-so I am not surprised about the 1k lol. Are planning on getting Thor as well?

Why no mark vi?? Don't feel like dropping 400 plus on it lol. Nice picture! You got a good start going with those figures ypu currently have.

Haha money spends fast on these things and adds up very quickly-so I am not surprised about the 1k lol. Are planning on getting Thor as well?

Yep, plan to get Thor next month. I am not getting Iron Man Mark VI because it is sold out and I don't feel like paying a lot for it on Ebay, plus Mark VII is just as good and I only need one armor to complete the set. :wink1:

How long does it normally take to get shipping notice after you were charged. Because its been a few days and its still says processing on the site

How long does it normally take to get shipping notice after you were charged. Because its been a few days and its still says processing on the site

A Sideshow rep told me a few days ago that it can take up to 3-5 business days for an item to ship after the card had been charged.

photo.jpg

Congrats and welcome to the hobby.... I foresee many more $1000 months in your future :wink1:

Got mine yesterday and, although the pix here have been great, the figure looks so much better in hand. For those on the fence about getting her, better grab 'er quick.

Back