Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful figure. Thank goodness she has guns. It's the only thing keeping me from thinking I own a Barbie doll. Well the guns and the leather like suit.:rotfl The likeness is definitely there.

2F77B2C9-71EA-4A87-9940-1B7DEB2B6C03-363-0000001EDA61A377_zps99a9277c.jpg

A537DAA2-31F6-4DD5-A825-90C2DA90394D-363-0000001DF82FBA43_zpsd67e0f86.jpg

AEFE0A6E-03C9-41AF-90D6-BA1346632CEC-363-0000001E0DC91EFA_zps6e770e42.jpg

Have to be fair to the back details, got to be thorough.:yess:
Yeah I put a little Bockeh around her butt. ;)

8E39EBF2-378E-4D69-99F9-C25778E74EBD-363-0000001E338D5E0A_zpsfff01d9d.jpg

After nearly 5 months, I finally have mine too!
IMG_06031_zps6509274e.jpg

IMG_06041_zps326d2c0f.jpg

IMG_06051_zpse760bdbf.jpg

IMG_06061_zpsf092863e.jpg

IMG_06081_zps2d064878.jpg

IMG_06091_zpsc4b0cc7e.jpg

IMG_06101_zpse9831e23.jpg

Overall, I could not be happier with this figure. This is actually my second Hot Toys figure (I ordered this first though) but I was still blown away. Honestly just having this figure is a dream come true. I remember seeing the figure the day it was teased, and saying "Wow, that is incredible. I really wish I had the money to get at least that one Hot Toys." Thanks to Flex-Pay, I have the figure but 10 months later!

Overall, I could not be happier with this figure. This is actually my second Hot Toys figure (I ordered this first though) but I was still blown away. Honestly just having this figure is a dream come true. I remember seeing the figure the day it was teased, and saying "Wow, that is incredible. I really wish I had the money to get at least that one Hot Toys." Thanks to Flex-Pay, I have the figure but 10 months later!

congrats on getting her and the pics look amazing...... grrr come on BBTS lol:impatient:

Has BBTS ever canceled anyone's order before? I just pre-ordered her with them because the place I had her ordered with, sent me a cancellation email. I was even paid in full for 3 months. They said their distributor could not fill their orders. I really don't want to get another cancellation email, since I am one of the last pre-orders through BBTS. :pray:

Has BBTS ever canceled anyone's order before? I just pre-ordered her with them because the place I had her ordered with, sent me a cancellation email. I was even paid in full for 3 months. They said their distributor could not fill their orders. I really don't want to get another cancellation email, since I am one of the last pre-orders through BBTS. :pray:

I don't really know. It says in the BBTS help section that its rare that the pre orders aren't filled. I hope the BBTS stock arrives soon lol seeing all these cool pics on here makes me want my own BW :yess:

I saw that too. I just hope this isn't one of those rare instances. :gah:
Great photos everyone! I really don't want to miss out. It's very frustrating since I had her ordered and fully paid for months ago, and then it was suddenly cancelled.

Last edited:
Yeah it would suck it some of us didn't get figures. She seems pretty popular. Im surprised people have really been waiting for her this long? im still very new to figure collecting is it normal for it all to take this long?

SSC charged my card yesterday, so I hope she'll be here soon, anybody here got a shipping notice from SSC? I'm really excited to get her, my first HT human figure/doll :lol

Yeah it would suck it some of us didn't get figures. She seems pretty popular. Im surprised people have really been waiting for her this long? im still very new to figure collecting is it normal for it all to take this long?

I'm new too, so I know exactly the feel. Reading the forums, it seems like it's like this with a majority of the figures.

Hey guys :wave
Just thought id pass on this email I got from BBTS for anyone else that has pre orders from there...

"Unfortunately at the moment, we have not received any word from our vendor as to when the Black Widow will arrive at our warehouse or if this item will be pushed back. Please note that all arrival dates are estimates and subject to change without notice, due to unforeseen delays at the manufacturer, production shortages, and shipping delays.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you today"

With BBTS saying production shortages, I'm not taking any more chances; because that's the same reason mine was canceled. I just got one off of ebay for about the same price. Not too bad. :)

Shes back up on SSC's page too, but as "Checking Inventory" so I'm assuming theres another wave coming.

With BBTS saying production shortages, I'm not taking any more chances; because that's the same reason mine was canceled. I just got one off of ebay for about the same price. Not too bad. :)

BBTS is NOT saying there has been a production shortage on this figure. Whatever they've ordered, they will get. They're just giving an overall warning in case ANY manufacturer screws them over and doesn't ship their complete order. Its a general disclaimer that the majority of retailers put on things just in case anything happens. Its not specific to this figure.

u got one on ebay just now? yeh im tempted to go to ebay if nothing happens soon before prices go way up and shes all sold out

Back