Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0BDC8374-6B5A-4223-890E-A58D16B98143-6435-000002E31E08A76C_zpsa756020f.jpg

Nicely done!

Hey guys :wave
Just thought id pass on this email I got from BBTS for anyone else that has pre orders from there...

"Unfortunately at the moment, we have not received any word from our vendor as to when the Black Widow will arrive at our warehouse or if this item will be pushed back. Please note that all arrival dates are estimates and subject to change without notice, due to unforeseen delays at the manufacturer, production shortages, and shipping delays.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you today"

oh wait they also asked "do i have a friend in America that they can ship it to and then i can get my friend to ship it to me?" :dunno

Oh well they lost a sale from me :wave

Lol. I did that when they were selling New Goblin for $90 off retail during the black friday sale.
A lot of to-ing and fro-ing with ID before they'd ship to a friend of mine, but they did it in the end.

Just got this from BBTS

We only received about 1/3 of our shipment. Again I do apologize. Hopefully the rest of the shipment arrives sooner than later.

FML

Hmmm, mine says Item Shipping Soon, anyone else's?

I had my Flex Pay finished early, a couple of days ago, as opposed to April 25th, when it was supposed to end.

Have had **** all emails from SS, to advise of a delay.

do they set one aside for those who flex pay? i ordered on feb 20th and my last flex pay is april 20th. i know it won't ship that same day, but between that time and now she has sold out a few times. i know i'm guaranteed one, just wondering what i'm in for

great pics there vodoun! thats the first time i see someone futz the hair close to the movie counterpart, i like it :D

A few more tweaks and shoulder fixing to round them off. I think thats as close as I can get it... until next time.

8595604947_034a8f4fe0_b.jpg

do they set one aside for those who flex pay? i ordered on feb 20th and my last flex pay is april 20th. i know it won't ship that same day, but between that time and now she has sold out a few times. i know i'm guaranteed one, just wondering what i'm in for

yes they do, you have nothing to worry about.

Back