Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head sculpt looks spot on. Great looking figure overall. But this whole character especially the costume design is garbage. I thought it was stupid the first time I saw it and I still think so. That has nothing to do with HT though.. the movie's to blame.

But...BUT WAIT.

They also produced a Jor-el figure from a SUPERMAN RETURNS license. Alls ya need is a flashback a voice or something.

Did this happen for any of those characters in SM3?

Hmmmmmmmm.

Yeah. I thought about that... i think they show the end battle a bit in Spidey 3, i am pretty sure they recap when he brings Norman into the room and Harry sees him... i know Norman shows up in the mirror and mind of Harry, but i don't think you actually ever see Norman as Green Goblin but we see the mask... i can't fully remember and i certainly am in no mood to watch the movie today... :p

Metal Gear Solid: 24%
Sucker Punch: 23%
Batman 89: 17%
Superman: 16%
Captain America: 13%
Captain Harlock: 7%

So there you have it... Sucker Punch, ____ing Sucker Punch, beating out Batman, Superman and Captain America?? Never underestimate the virgin horn-dogs of the world, nor their poor taste in movies. :lecture

"F"

I just don't think it really works like that with adult collectibles. I think HT may think it works like that but I disagree. Kids maybe but people who can afford HT figures don't lose interest in the old just because theres something new around.

I feel that way but as posted above... people were more into Sucker Punch than '89 Batman... so it just shows older folks aren't the only ones buying these causing HT to make dumb decisions... :(

Although, even though the movie was horrible, if it looked good i would probably buy Babydoll... So, making my point is moot, damn it.

M.

I can give Metal Gear a pass since it is a massively popular game.

I know it is I just don't really take computer games seriously myself. I think a film like Batman 89 should beat it by default but thats just me.

I feel that way but as posted above... people were more into Sucker Punch than '89 Batman... so it just shows older folks aren't the only ones buying these causing HT to make dumb decisions... :(

Yeah thats a good point. WTF :rolleyes2 Somehow though I don't think we'll be talking about Sucker Punch 20 years from now.

I'll just get the head sculpt, even if it's a little pricey.

Does anyone else just collect headsculpts? Say you have no interest in the figure or the character or you just can't spare the cash for the full figure but the head is really well done and a recogniseable actor. I've been tempted to do this myself.

"Hot Toys fan poll. . .you get an A!" - Dean Douglas

Dean_Douglas_-_Troy_Martin_02.jpg

Who care about the result of that HT fan poll?!

We'll still gonna see all those licenses be made, just a matter of time.

and look @ Superman, he's on top 4 but proto pics of him is already out & for PO.

Oh well, this will allow me to get a Red Skull or Loki since I'm 100% passing on this...

Also, in a previous post I mentioned Sucker Punch. Not sure if anyone else has seen it but there was a poll on the Hot Toys Community page on FB voting for the line that fans most wanted to see most and the results came in as follows:

Sucker Punch: 23%
Batman 89: 17%
Superman: 16%
Captain America: 13%
Captain Harlock: 7%

So there you have it... Sucker Punch, ____ing Sucker Punch, beating out Batman, Superman and Captain America?? Never underestimate the virgin horn-dogs of the world, nor their poor taste in movies. :lecture

It's because Superman, Batman and Captain America are already known to be getting figures!!!

Actually all of those (I think) are licenses HT has stated having rights to. So sadly, those were all in the same category when the poll went up and those are the results.

But kind of like the Snow Bunny Padme win years ago, I call shenanigans :lecture the movie was a flop, so no way it beat out all those other more worthy choices.

:lecture:lecture:lecture They should've made a Sandman with swappable forearms like the T1 T-800. When is HT gonna learn that leading with these piss poor choices is only gonna turn people off of the line?

I'd love this! I'd also love a HS that was half sand.

Pass! Great lookin' figure though plus the sky stick is very cool w/ all the lights-up function. No interest w/ the character. Will wait for Symbiote Spidy, Venom and possible Doc Oc & Green Goblin.

Back