Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know why Marvel.com yesterday says to visit SS today to bring yours home? No pre-order to be found anywhere on SS.

Leave it to Hot Toys to make me want a character I have no interest in, in a costume I didn't think was that well designed, from a movie that I thought wasn't as good as it could've been. :p

Marvel is just plugging the SS site. I don't think they know SSC isn't ready to open preorders just yet.

Leave it to Hot Toys to make me want a character I have no interest in, in a costume I didn't think was that well designed, from a movie that I thought wasn't as good as it could've been. :p

My thoughts:exactly:
Marvel is just plugging the SS site. I don't think they know SSC isn't ready to open preorders just yet.

Gotcha thanks!

Although it looks very well put together I have zero interest in a figure of this character. I fear that if he sells poorly other villains won't get made.

$169.99 is a fair price, especially w/ free shipping. I will pick this up at AE for $152.99 + shipping since that is where I place most of my orders though.

Last edited:
Ordered. I liked New Goblin. Liked the fact the suit looks like something you can put together by going online to an army surplus site.

Why all the hate??? Sandman sucked Venom was far behind him in the movie the only one to do a good job if you ask me and you didnt ask me and I dont give a ____ was Harry and New Goblin...

Why all the hate??? Sandman sucked Venom was far behind him in the movie the only one to do a good job if you ask me and you didnt ask me and I dont give a ____ was Harry and New Goblin...
gallery_83989_34758_5493428924d4e5953159cc.gif

i like this figure
but there is one thing i don't understand...

WHERE THE @#$% IS THE SCARED FACE!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent! Let's forget about releasing a Nicholson Joker, Sucker Punch, Keaton Batman, Captain America, Forget I mention Avatar, and let's give the people what they want......... A Snowboarder.LOL

Excellent! Let's forget about releasing a Nicholson Joker, Sucker Punch, Keaton Batman, Captain America, Forget I mention Avatar, and let's give the people what they want......... A Snowboarder.LOL

How many Jokers and Batmans do you want? :lol

Sucker Punch? :lol Box office disaster at best, should be in the back, back, back parking lot of the line of figures that HT needs to make.

Cap - agreed

Avatar? Very niche market, like Sucker Punch. Avatar movie plot was awful, should have been over in 5 mins if they just nuked the planet then extracted the minerals they wanted after they wiped out all the inhabiting species :lol

Last edited:
Back