Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the figure. Yes agree with other that there are better choice of other characters but I'm sure they will follow. This is a one to add to the list for me. I'm gonna try and not be a huge ball buster as I am one that keeps my hot toys in one pose once chosen and the head sculpt they had done is a great job. But rather having a second head sculpt with fixed mask, I rather would have had a removable mask that fits both head sculpts and Had a battle damaged head with scar and blind eye. I guess I can always customise but I am looking forward to this figure.

Looks awesome.

Dunno if i'll buy it though. Maybe if the price is right.

Really just want SM, BSM, Doc OCK and GG

LOL@ everyone _____in. I bet this sells great overseas.

Last edited:
not if i sandwich the figure between two big rocks :D

127goblin.jpg

:lol

This is a very cool figure. If you are getting Spider-man, I don't see the reason not to get this one.

It is cool, but not gonna get it. Will wait for others from SM3, like black costume Spidey and Venom. Harry should also come with a burnt "Peter just kicked my a%%" face.

:lol

This is a very cool figure. If you are getting Spider-man, I don't see the reason not to get this one.

Well if you were me your reason would be that you didn't rate the character design and you wouldn't want a James Franco boofhead on your shelf the same way you wouldn't want a Tobey Maguire boofhead on your shelf had Spidey come with an extra head sculpt ;)

Sculpt is amazing, figure looks GREAT. I don't really care for new gob, so I'm gonna pass. SANDMAN would be a buy though

There still should be some sort of folded back mask behind the mask-less sculpt ..or did it just completely disappear in the movie?

Back