Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pass! Great lookin' figure though plus the sky stick is very cool w/ all the lights-up function. No interest w/ the character...

:lecture:lecture:lecture

If it was $100, I would have picked up Spidey and this one. But just not interested enough in either to spend the dough. I do admit that it will look fantastic displayed, though.

Sucker Punch would look great especially since Hot Toys is behind it. Most female figs suck because of the sculpts and painting. Hot Toys would kill these and I can't see why these would flop even if the movie did.

You can never get enough Batman's especially if they are done right.

Hot toys surprises us with every release. They get better and better, So even if my shelf has Batman/Joker already. The next release will be just as good or Better. I'll need a whole cabinet just for Batman next year when Rises is released.

Can't wait for Cap. Avatar was just an example of pulling the trigger too quick and teasing the public then pulling a Houdini. Even though I'm not the biggest Avatar fan I think I'd like them once Hot Toys drops them.

I'm even getting this clown just because I'm a fan of Hot Toys. I'm sure he'll be better in person.

170? I can't do it. If it was cheaper, I would have been all over this figure.

For some reason I think this figure will go the way two-face did. It'll drop in price after a while. This is a pickuip for me but for parts. This thing has all sorts of cool parts.

No Green Goblin mask EX huh? Must mean we are getting a Defoe Goblin sooner rather than later! :woo

Thats my worry. New Goblin could be a totally fail and HT may cancel the Spidey line...no Green Goblin, Doc Oc, etc

Thats my worry. New Goblin could be a totally fail and HT may cancel the Spidey line...no Green Goblin, Doc Oc, etc

Or he could sell just fine and HT will just discontinue the line anyway for reasons completely unknown to anyone but them. Though I hope they prove me wrong with my precious Terminator.

Sucker Punch would look great especially since Hot Toys is behind it. Most female figs suck because of the sculpts and painting. Hot Toys would kill these and I can't see why these would flop even if the movie did.
That can be said of any female figures though, and I'm sure we can agree there are other, more prominent characters that deserve to be made ahead of the Sucker punch girls who have been out for all of 5 minutes :lol

You can never get enough Batman's especially if they are done right.

Eh, some people are still waiting to see their favorite characters a first time, never mind a 3rd or 4th or w/e time like the Batman's plus the 3 million customs available :D

Hot toys surprises us with every release. They get better and better, So even if my shelf has Batman/Joker already. The next release will be just as good or Better. I'll need a whole cabinet just for Batman next year when Rises is released.

Can't wait for Cap. Avatar was just an example of pulling the trigger too quick and teasing the public then pulling a Houdini. Even though I'm not the biggest Avatar fan I think I'd like them once Hot Toys drops them.

I'm even getting this clown just because I'm a fan of Hot Toys. I'm sure he'll be better in person.

I agree HT quality is really improving - but I do think that the Spiderman looks like garbage and that the Thor left alot to be desired.

As someone mentioned this character sculpt looks GREAT, and is great for bash parts :rock

Pretty cool overall figure, but something doesn't look quite right about the face. I don't know if it's that more neutral expression that seems so odd with such dynamic poses or what.

Regardless, I hated the movie, and didn't think his character design was all that interesting anyway. Seemed like an easy idea to just make him snowboard-y since he's a young guy.

But like I said, HT did a great job as usual.

It looks good, but it's an easy pass for me. Congrats to those that were pining for him though.

Lamest of all Spidey movie-villians.
Great likeness though.

That's what makes me want it- figure is GREAT! Never mind him in the movie...seriously HT strange choice but Asian market must love the character!

I really like the look of this figure. It'll look great next to Spiderman and Venom.

Now to decide where its cheapest to order it.

since the Green Goblin mask that was teased isn't part of this release, what could that possibly mean?

225700_164422923619706_138228759572456_413075_8349635_n.jpg

since the Green Goblin mask that was teased isn't part of this release, what could that possibly mean?

225700_164422923619706_138228759572456_413075_8349635_n.jpg

It was just the Green Goblin's ear. They just used it to tease this New Goblin figure.

spider-man-2002-2.jpg

This figure is a lot more popular in Asia than I thought. Way above my expectation.

The price is also pretty fair here. I dare say we might have more pre-orders for this than Supes. (main complain about Supes here is the price which many felt was a bit too high, on the other hand, everyone here thought New Goblin is a steal.)

Back