Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can understand the 'not a Goblin' vibe but outside of that.. Having a ninja on a hover board is pretty darn cool! Lol..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After having some time to really see what Goblin has to offer I have to agree with Clippers opinion. Nice figure but hampered by pants and boots that severely limit posing possibilities. The pants restrict deep squats and the boots are pretty terrible. Just a solid lump of molded plastic with no give at all. Because of this, all but the simplest poses cause his feet to detach from the board and can be very frustrating. My other gripe is they he comes with 3 knives/swords but only 1 sword holding hand. Makes no sense. Seems like they lost focus a bit on this figure. So.. Now that I have bashed it to death guess what? I still like it. Once you get it posed it looks very nice.

baty2unu.jpg
pyhu8aba.jpg
neveve5a.jpg
6aveqe4e.jpg
dasuha4u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a forgettable character design. No way I'm spending Hot Toys money on it. Easy, easy pass. This ranks right up there with the New Electro figure. Yuck.

I actually really want this figure, as i really liked his character in the movie. I love that trilogy :)

Anyway, has nobody noticed the hot toys mask is wildly inaccurate? The real thing is far more angular, and not to mention has this carbon fibre type texture

H3257-L96347029.jpg

Screen used prop mask

latest

How it appears in the film. (i have a feeling this promo pic is the only time the above mask was used...in the movie i'm pretty sure its cgi most of the time)

Just got this guy for a really great price (around 90 Usd). It's actually a great figure, pleasantly surprised. A bit finicky with the arm blades and the board etc.

Back