Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I can't wait!

I might keep the Mark IV.. The tony stark head is awesome.. even though its a tad funky without the sunglasses on. The dounut is very important...

I really wish I started collecting earlier so I could of gotten a Batman Begins HT. I am only 24.. but still.

My next purchase will be a HT Joker, but I am not sure what one to get.

Nice, I can't wait!

I might keep the Mark IV.. The tony stark head is awesome.. even though its a tad funky without the sunglasses on. The dounut is very important...

I really wish I started collecting earlier so I could of gotten a Batman Begins HT. I am only 24.. but still.

My next purchase will be a HT Joker, but I am not sure what one to get.

I liked all the Jokers Hot Toys brought out. Version 1 sculpt is not accurate but still an awesome figure. If you can pick up the DX01 or Bank Robber, either would be a great pick up.

And just to stay on topic> The Mark VI rocks!!!!

As far as Begins, The Original Batman outfit from Dark Knight releases I heard is the one to get. I passed on it cause I was trying to get the new outfit, and now i'm kicking myself.

I liked all the Jokers Hot Toys brought out. Version 1 sculpt is not accurate but still an awesome figure. If you can pick up the DX01 or Bank Robber, either would be a great pick up.

And just to stay on topic> The Mark VI rocks!!!!

As far as Begins, The Original Batman outfit from Dark Knight releases I heard is the one to get. I passed on it cause I was trying to get the new outfit, and now i'm kicking myself.

yep OC Batman MMS67 I believe - that thing is a beauty.

Can't wait for Mark VI to be shipped!!

Yeah I wish I had the TDK Begins release. So nice but never got distro'd in NA so even when it first came out it was still pretty pricey and that only shot up after it started to become more scarce at retail.

I'd take the Mark VI though over that guy any day. Better articulation for one but also I think the Iron Man designs are such a perfect balance of detail and clean lines. The Batman designs (the DK suit in particular) are way too busy and maximalist for my taste.

As a designer I prefer minimalism. Tron 2 and the Iron Man movies are probably my film favorite designs from the past 10-20 years.

I got mine today and spent the last 2 hours or so setting him up, i couldnt decide on a action pose so i got him standing frontwords BD with the munition pods popped. Like in the first film.

I have one or two issues with mine though, the right wrrist peg area with the cover bit is loose and can spin freely, and the left BD arm cannot stay stretched out for long as the bit where the ball joint snaps in loosens a bit.

BD chest is perfect.

I have those same two problems you do but they don't really impact things too much.

Got my War Machine last night and spent some time getting him set up. Now I'm just tapping my fingers waiting for the MK VI to get processed. I think I'm going to skip the MK IV though. Not enough differences IMO to buy another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I have those same two problems you do but they don't really impact things too much.

the wrist bit isnt really a problem unless your playing with him and that not what HT is for anyway, and the arm will hold steady unless you touch it or the ground shakes and it'll dip a bit, so not really big problems like you said.

I hope the Mark V arm doesn't dip though

Yeah, I have no idea why the BD arm does that and the regular arm doesn't either since the part that's loose is inside the body not on the arm.

It could be a difference in the rubber flange as well. I need to investigate further. I know it's something I could fix.

recieved mine today excellent figure only problem is the right shoulder armor is missing, not sure what to do now as it was brought from sideshow, would i have to sent the whole figure back or will the ship me the missing part?

Probably best to contact Hot Toys directly.

Where was the "function stick" packed in with this set?
Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueller?

I've checked my box/trays repeatedly, but can't find it anywhere.
I'm either an idiot who can't see what's in plain sight, or it wasn't included.

Still slowly swapping into BD mode. Damn I'm loving this figure! It's everything the Mk. 3 should've been but wasn't. (Of course the 3 was the groundbreaker and paved the way for this fig.)

Both chest pieces fit great, although without my "function stick" it's damn difficult to pry the plate off (that'swhatshesaid).

Last edited:
if you are talking about that lil tool they have been including since MIII BD it usually is in the bag where the instructions are. I have not looked for mine in MVI so I can't confirm it

it usually is in the bag where the instructions are.

Thanks, Geil!:hi5:
You win one Hot Toys no-prize!

The clear plastic eluded my puny human non-assimilated eyes . . .:monkey1

Okay, I'm gonna keep swapping out clean plates. The chest LED on this badboy is ridiculously bright.
I see why dedguy came up with his mod to diffuse it!

Back