Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got him, but I'm at work. Here's a quick pic

44e36970.jpg

Hey dedguy, could you maybe Photoshop the head of the mk 5 onto the mk 6? I'm thinking the silver would look good on the head too

Do you mean the actual head or the colors of the head? Hell I think I might do the VI all in Silver Centurion colors. I'll do yours as well.

Got mine through today, huzzaa! :clap

A couple of join issues with the faceplate but nothing major oh and i was missing the undamaged faceplate (that being the other issue!) :slap awaiting a reply from Sideshow as to what to do.

But great figure overall, roll on Mark V :panic:

Hey dedguy, could you maybe Photoshop the head of the mk 5 onto the mk 6? I'm thinking the silver would look good on the head too

Hope you don't mind it being a battle damaged pic. Was tired of using the same pics to do the color mods.

Iron%20Man%20Mark%20VI%20Silver%20Mask.png

Yesss! The Silver Centurion.
Let's see that bad boy. :yess:

I think this looks pretty [female dog]in'

Iron-Man-Mark-VI-Silver-Centurian.png

Got mine through today, huzzaa! :clap

A couple of join issues with the faceplate but nothing major oh and i was missing the undamaged faceplate (that being the other issue!) :slap awaiting a reply from Sideshow as to what to do.

But great figure overall, roll on Mark V :panic:

In the final specs, does it still list the undamage removable faceplate? In the prototype pics they show it, but not sure they said they include it in the final. If so, I didn't receive one either then

Naw, I'm way better with Illustrator. Some of the people I work with put me to shame.

No not feminine at all!
I selected my screen name in honor of that suit...but you already knew that. :D

Hah, what I meant was the name for a female dog–in' but the forum filters won't let me use that word which is ridiculous and I've already gotten in trouble for skirting the language filters (which is extremely easy to do).

edit: FQRizzo, yes yes I did :D

Hope you don't mind it being a battle damaged pic. Was tired of using the same pics to do the color mods.

Iron%20Man%20Mark%20VI%20Silver%20Mask.png

I think this looks pretty [female dog]in'

Iron-Man-Mark-VI-Silver-Centurian.png

Very cool, I like the top pic best but both are very well done. :clap

I can't wait for the HT Mark V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gah::gah::gah:

Hahaha!
Got it.
I'm lovin' the Silver Centurion. Always have.

Funny thing is, it's got the triangular chest reactor which I'm not a big fan of. But I like the SC because of nostalgic reasons.

Hah, what I meant was the name for a female dog–in' but the forum filters won't let me use that word which is ridiculous and I've already gotten in trouble for skirting the language filters (which is extremely easy to do).

edit: FQRizzo, yes yes I did :D

Back