Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually really dig what they did with the movie in going for a really crisp sharp triangle as opposed to the pentagon in the comics. It's almost a shame the Mark V doesn't have the Triangle chest imo that would look really cool.

P1010021.jpg

Hey man you wanna work some editing magic on this picture? Maybe a Silver Centurion or whatever tickles your fancy lol, if you feel like it that is :duff

P1010021.jpg

Hey man you wanna work some editing magic on this picture? Maybe a Silver Centurion or whatever tickles your fancy lol, if you feel like it that is :duff

Do you have a super high res version of it? It's much easier to work with higher res pics.

I might but I'm only using my phone right now and when I posted that, so I only have access to that one that was in photobucket. If you can't do anything is cool man, I'll just play around with photoshop when I get on my computer.

I'd love to do some photoshopping to that pic, it will just look better (I'll get more accurate masking layers) with a higher res pic.

This is the best I could do at the res, I think it came out pretty good.

Iron-Man-Mark-VI-Silver-Centurian2.png
P1010021.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah that would be cool to see. I probably wouldn't buy it but it would be neat to see.

Got mine from Toys2 Monday, he usually gets a second shipment in pretty quick. My Mark IV was in the second shipment and it was only an extra week - 2 weeks. Though, I can say those 2 weeks were horrible as I read and watched every review for the thing...

Back