Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasnt trying to be offensive, I was seriously asking...

Got mine today. Wow, I'm really loving the BD on this figure!! I can't put this figure down!

Die_hard_welcome_to_the_party.jpg

So I pre-ordered back in August of last year (northern hemisphere).
Got him today. Toy Square from The Grest White North.

Freakin' gorgeous.

Pics will follow. (some year).

When I was using the p&s Canon Powershot I used to use I would either reflect the halogen lamps I use off white card stock or put something between the light and the subject to diffuse the light (such as a paper towel).

Now I use a Canon DSLR with a fairly cheap 50mm Prime lens that in conjunction with extension tubes allows for very close macro photography as well such as this head shot:

5403004014_0a88f5e47c_b.jpg

With the DSLR I don't need to diffuse to the light avoid totally blown out specular highlights. I sometimes do anyway just for softer lighting though. If you're having trouble with blow out highlights try deflecting or diffusing your light source. This Mark III shot was done with that cheap Powershot I mentioned above.

3451915820_042f849999_b.jpg

Great shot!

By the way can you tell me which extension tube did you used?

thanks in advanced!

Got mine today from SSC. Haven't had the chance to open him up yet but he looks fantastic inside of the box. Hopefully he should be free this weekend. I really wish Hot Toys kept with the old style packaging they did with Mark I, II & III.

Great shot!

By the way can you tell me which extension tube did you used?

thanks in advanced!

I got this set:

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Kenko-Auto-Extension-Canon-Mount/dp/B000U8Y88M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303217739&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Kenko DG Auto Extension Tube Set for the Canon EOS AF Mount.: Camera & Photo[/ame]

More pricey than the lens even

Any news on toys2 shipping these?

I know he was still packing a few last night and have almost completed all he had on hand but another shipment is arriving today so plenty More to go out this week to complete the rest of his orders. ;)

:borg:

Last edited:
Damn, ordered this from CSC using paypal back in March (bit late compared to most), and I haven't heard a peep from them yet. Their site says some may not receive their fig based on limited supply, I hope I don't end up being one of them. I'm putting faith in the fact that they've already been paid for it.

Alteregocomics.com looks like they got their shipment in... Looks like they have some extra as well.

Congratulations! Your order has been successfully placed.

Thank you for using our store. An order notification has been sent to your e-mail address.
Your order will be processed according to the delivery details.

OMG I ____ING LOVE YOU FOR POStING THIS INFO! $204 with shipping! HUZZAH!

Here's my stuff as displayed. Excuse the crazy shadows, it's the best lighting I could work out for the shelf. I clearly am running out of room here. I had to stagger them in order to fit the six on the shelf and that's still not including the Mark V or the possible release of Iron Monger. I think what I'll end up doing is having a red shelf (Mark III-VI) and a gray shelf (Mark I-II and War Machine).

5635108592_a7a1f4b94b_b.jpg

alterego usually always gets a few extra in when they arrive. When street date starts creeping up on a sold out figure I check them every day.
LOL looks like they already sold out of their extras too.

Here's my stuff as displayed. Excuse the crazy shadows, it's the best lighting I could work out for the shelf. I clearly am running out of room here. I had to stagger them in order to fit the six on the shelf and that's still not including the Mark V or the possible release of Iron Monger. I think what I'll end up doing is having a red shelf (Mark III-VI) and a gray shelf (Mark I-II and War Machine).

5635108592_a7a1f4b94b_b.jpg

nice shot! really shows how much of a beast War Machine is (even though he IS in front of the others)

Where do you plan on putting the V with your red and gray shelves? or is one shelf gonna get him Wednesdays and every other weekend? :D

Back