Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5635108592_a7a1f4b94b_b.jpg

I like this grouping you've done on your IMs bro! :clap

Btw, may I suggest you put WM before Mark I..so that Mark I-VI is still in order haha! :wave

Here's my stuff as displayed. Excuse the crazy shadows, it's the best lighting I could work out for the shelf. I clearly am running out of room here. I had to stagger them in order to fit the six on the shelf and that's still not including the Mark V or the possible release of Iron Monger. I think what I'll end up doing is having a red shelf (Mark III-VI) and a gray shelf (Mark I-II and War Machine).

5635108592_a7a1f4b94b_b.jpg

Technically your set up is wrong, you need to get rid of the Mark II since he is War Machine. I would be glad to dispose of him for you. I'll PM you my address and send it my way (carefully wrapped and protected) and i'll toss him in the trash as soon as he gets here. :)

Nice set up man, I really dig it. I don't have the Mark I or II but i'm gonna be out of space when the Mark VI gets here. Whiplash and Black Widow are gonna have to move to another shelf.

Damn, ordered this from CSC using paypal back in March (bit late compared to most), and I haven't heard a peep from them yet. Their site says some may not receive their fig based on limited supply, I hope I don't end up being one of them. I'm putting faith in the fact that they've already been paid for it.

They just got their second shipment in yesterday afternoon, I picked up mine from them yesterday evening.

Technically your set up is wrong, you need to get rid of the Mark II since he is War Machine. I would be glad to dispose of him for you. I'll PM you my address and send it my way (carefully wrapped and protected) and i'll toss him in the trash as soon as he gets here. :)

Nice set up man, I really dig it. I don't have the Mark I or II but i'm gonna be out of space when the Mark VI gets here. Whiplash and Black Widow are gonna have to move to another shelf.

Bah u posted this before me lol

Where do you plan on putting the V with your red and gray shelves? or is one shelf gonna get him Wednesdays and every other weekend? :D

This is why I said "red" and not "red and gold". ;)

Technically your set up is wrong.

Hah, I like to pretend Stark made another Mark II just for posterity's sake. He would totally do that sort of thing.

Btw, may I suggest you put WM before Mark I..so that Mark I-VI is still in order haha! :wave

I have them in chronological order. So since War Machine comes after the Mark II it goes after it in the line up. If they do an Iron Monger my gray shelf will look like:

Mark I, Iron Monger, Mark II, War Machine

Since Iron Monger is directly based on the Mark I and War Machine on the Mark II

WOW! Alter Ego Comics will be shipping my IM out to me on thursday! GIGGITY!!!!!!!

Now do I cancel/return/resell or keep the Mark IV from gohastings at $177.

hmm....

:lol

Just put the Mark II out for Recycling, I'll be sure to pick up your Recycling bin at sunrise to ensure it's taken care of professionally ;)

I have them in chronological order. So since War Machine comes after the Mark II it goes after it in the line up. If they do an Iron Monger my gray shelf will look like:

Mark I, Iron Monger, Mark II, War Machine

Since Iron Monger is directly based on the Mark I and War Machine on the Mark II

Oh I see, so that's the sequence you used..I'm thinking more of the Hall or Armor thing haha!

Ok, got it! :wink1:

but the V is "red" and "gray" :panic:

I sat down and thought on this for a few days after you said that and have come to this conclusion after much deliberation, two professional consults, and the building of a four spacial dimensional Venn diagram.

One shelf will be Red and the other will Not Be Red.

I sat down and thought on this for a few days after you said that and have come to this conclusion after much deliberation, two professional consults, and the building of a four spacial dimensional Venn diagram.

One shelf will be Red and the other will Not Be Red.

Quite thorough decision! I do suppose the red on the V out-weights the gray bits anyhow. :duff

I really want to grab a V for myself but I only have the VI and War Machine and thing it will look out of place since I dont have the rest of the armors...decisions, decisions

I also really want the V in there to break up the IV and VI a bit in terms of appearance. Likewise I like the II and the III being broken up by War Machine between them in my current set up.

If you just have the VI and War Machine I say stick with them. If you want to get Whiplash too the V would make more sense.

If you just have the VI and War Machine I say stick with them. If you want to get Whiplash too the V would make more sense.

Yeah I already thought of that too but then I gotta buy two more lol and I already have GR, Thor, and Spidey on PO, with Cap sure to follow and the Burton Bats...

Damn HT for making so many nice things that are so expensive! :gah:

I'll only consider buying a Cap/Thor and whoever else from the Avengers movie. It would admittedly be really cool to have an Avengers team sooner than later though.

This or the Mark IV... whichever comes first will be my first hot toy! O YEAH! Can't wait... I doubt I will be dissapointed.

But what to do about the Mark Iv.. keep.. sell.. return.. hmm

This or the Mark IV... whichever comes first will be my first hot toy! O YEAH! Can't wait... I doubt I will be dissapointed.

But what to do about the Mark Iv.. keep.. sell.. return.. hmm

I say this to people all the time who have never had one. You simply cannot understand how impressive their stuff is from photos. I got my first Hot Toys figure late into my 1/6 collecting my first being Abe and Hellboy and compared too all the previous 1/6 scale stuff I had it was like night at day. The difference was drastic.

A lot of the other companies have since upped their game… but so has Hot Toys. The Mark VI has a lot of features such as the "functioning" shoulder rockets and wrist lasers that anyone else would have dismissed as "impossible" at this scale.

Back