Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the Mark VI's red be the same red as the Mark IV? or will they improve on it since it is a later release?

And regarding the battle damage armor in the chest. will it just be painted or will there be real holes and messed up plastic?

34928_413527192343_58690437343_5024101_185798_n.jpg

https://gallery.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=582

Why does our Comicon suck so bad :'(
Fanexpo in Toronto is great but no such exhibits at all!! :(

Know what's funny......I held off getting the IV because VI is supposed to go with WM.

VI is announced, and it looks amazing, and I ordered it.

But part of me now also wants IV because I don't own any IM and I feel that I should at least have one clean and shiny IM in my collection because it seems to me that VI will still have some damage even with the cleaner pieces being used. :dunno

:gah::gah:

Know what's funny......I held off getting the IV because VI is supposed to go with WM.

VI is announced, and it looks amazing, and I ordered it.

But part of me now also wants IV because I don't own any IM and I feel that I should at least have one clean and shiny IM in my collection because it seems to me that VI will still have some damage even with the cleaner pieces being used. :dunno

:gah::gah:

I ordered both

The pics showing all the included parts suggest an extra, non-battle damaged arm is included, but the description below makes it a bit unclear:

- Battle damaged right shoulder outer armor and right arm biceps armor

- One (1) extra interchangeable battle damaged left hand

It looks like the figure can be displayed fully BD'd or or clean, but the pics and the description make it a bit confusing. Am I correct to assume that there is one clean left arm, one BD left arm, and one right arm with parts to make clean and BD? (three arms total)?

Wow this is really looking better and better. So glad they got rid of the long neck. I can't wait for this one.

He looks absolutely stunning, and as I said before the proportions look way better than in the official product photos. But what I don't understand is why they seem so much better than the Mark IV, who looks to have a skinny body, daddy-long legs and giraffe neck by comparison?
Better pic from MWCtoy:

sdcc2010_sideshow_hottoys_6.jpg
sdcc2010_sideshow_hottoys_1.jpg

Could just be a bit of optical trickery due to the color scheme of the legs. If there is an actual difference now, I'm sure it'd be fixed so that by release date the proportions will end up mostly shared on both the Mark IV and VI figures.

Last edited:
Back