Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SUPER HI-RES
They use jungle backdrop same as Berserker Predator :lol

im2z.jpg

I get your point but what about the fitting problem that may arise? The mold not being perfectly aligned for example. The original Mark 3 and the Mark 3 BD already has this. I just like to have balance between the arms that's the reason I would prefer getting both the full non battle damaged arms.

I would too, but the cost is probably an issue. Even at the higher price point currently adding an extra arm could have tacked on another $10. It probably was a decision to minimize the sticker-shock.

Too bad this wasn't with the SS exclusive, if it was I sure would have ordered it. That other arm they are offering now is just silly, and has nothing to do with the figure IMHO.

The extra arm exclusive would be alot cooler if the scene from the trailer with Tony showing Black Widow how to fire it wasn't cut.

These figs stand by themselves just fine if you pose them right. Don't need no freakin' stands.
Yeah, till you accidentally bump your shelf while cleaning and they all come tumbling down. In my opinion, these figures are too expensive to risk breaking due to a fall.

You're right, but I'll risk it. They look so awesome without the stands that if I have to secure one, I'll try to find a way to secure it as long as I can hide whatever is securing it. I'm ____ about hiding joints and stands.

I'm ____ about hiding joints and stands.

I'm the same way. If a figures stability is questionable I'll use a stand, but then I use either a clear medicom stand or a waist stand tucked under clothing. I despise crotch stands, think they look horrid.

Photos courtesy of Tommy Richardson:

(I really hope there will be a hi-res of this top photo. I like how the battle damage looks in the neutral pose on the left)
ap_20100722114907973.jpg

ap_20100722114814876.jpg

ap_20100722114922854.jpg

ap_20100722114956662.jpg

ap_20100722114831926.jpg

ap_20100722114939808.jpg

ap_20100722114847413.jpg

I really wonder how the lights from RT will looks like on the figure as it doesn't align with triangle window. All part of triangle window should lights up and not bottom part only. I hope HT will do something about this.

I really wonder how the lights from RT will looks like on the figure as it doesn't align with triangle window. All part of triangle window should lights up and not bottom part only. I hope HT will do something about this.
Hence, an etch tri-angle window to represent the RT to distribute the light more evenly (rather than a plain window) that reflect the light from the ArcReactor

Great pics, but wish they were higher resolution. Would have liked to see more of that torso articulation in action, as well. I see that they have etched a triangle into the arc reactor under the chestplate.

battle damage on the mark VI looks awesome! im loving the detail on it. going to set up mine with all the damages :D

Back