Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sdcc2010_sideshow_hottoys_1.jpg

I think Mark IV pose is tight utilizing the movable fingers.

I really cannot decide between the MK IV and the MK VI, and I'm only getting one.

I like the circular arc reactor and clean look of the MK IV, but I like the proportions of the MK VI.

Any thoughts to nudge me to one side of the fence or the other? :dunno

I really cannot decide between the MK IV and the MK VI, and I'm only getting one.

I like the circular arc reactor and clean look of the MK IV, but I like the proportions of the MK VI.

Any thoughts to nudge me to one side of the fence or the other? :dunno

Get the VI ..you can pic up a clean mark when avengers is out ..but that mark still may have the triangle arc..

Get the VI ..you can pic up a clean mark when avengers is out ..but that mark still may have the triangle arc..

Yea I'm thinking every MK from now on will feature the triangle arc reactor, seeing as it's a product of the element that powers it. Thanks for the input Limit, I just can't decide! :slap

The pics showing all the included parts suggest an extra, non-battle damaged arm is included, but the description below makes it a bit unclear:

It looks like the figure can be displayed fully BD'd or or clean, but the pics and the description make it a bit confusing. Am I correct to assume that there is one clean left arm, one BD left arm, and one right arm with parts to make clean and BD? (three arms total)?

I'm guessing you can make it busted up to hell, or completely clean

Yea I'm thinking every MK from now on will feature the triangle arc reactor, seeing as it's a product of the element that powers it. Thanks for the input Limit, I just can't decide! :slap

The stark sculpt should come into your decision also ..full downey sculpt with shades for the iv and a sculpt within the helmet for the vi ..if the iv is going to be anything like the original m3 then the full head will look to large for the rest of the figure ..well it did for me atleast.
Id say you should go for the VI..but thats just me,i'm a sucker for weathered damaged looking figures ..i have the iv on order also..but may let it go once i get the vi ,it depends on how i feel about it once i have both figures inhand.

Will the Mark VI's red be the same red as the Mark IV? or will they improve on it since it is a later release?

And regarding the battle damage armor in the chest. will it just be painted or will there be real holes and messed up plastic?

It is disappointing how the proportions between the IV and VI don't match up. The VI looks pretty much perfect, and I really wish they'd at least fix the neck on the IV. That most recent picture makes me feel a little better about the IV as a whole, but it's still off.

Back