Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, since SS wont mark the value down on the package, there will be another additional cost from the tax (bout 30-40% of the value+shipping cost) when it reach my country.

So ebay is the way to go for me

Why is it SS has to do this? legal reasons? I'm assuming because they're a big company and not some little shop/guy on eBay?

Why is it SS has to do this? legal reasons? I'm assuming because they're a big company and not some little shop/guy on eBay?

I guess so.

They won't risk having to deal with the govt bout tax evasion etc.

plus its not like they can't sell the damn thing that they have to satisfy customers' need at all cost :lol

SS knows that even if they jack up the price, some people would still buy it anyway. Time to push that margin up!

Their prices are getting out of control, it's freaking bull____! :gah:

I am so excited that I purchased both WM and Mark VI! :yess:

Last edited:
I am so excited that I purchased both WM and Mark VI! :yess:

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

400042_press21-001.jpg

True, but posing the Hot Toys figs like that just with a better pose for War Machine will be full of win!

PO'd mine through CSC, price is 189. Same as BD Ironman. It's a 10 min drive for me so I'll save on shipping. I think anyone who got the BD Ironman was glad they did, would feel the same with this figure.

The way I see it. I love my BD Ironman; the accessories and ability to switch from BD to clean and the price was fine for me. For the same price - I get an articulated abs section and articulated hands with the Mark 6

I guess HT was able to save a little on cost by just including 1 extra replaceable arm (instead of the two shown the the HK toy fair) and just have a replaceable bicep cover for the other arm. Just fine by me since it does the same thing, so the loss of an extra arm is no biggie and I am sure it kept the price down.

Devil666 - Thanks for the pictures and post. It answers a lot of questions for me. I see now that the wrist rockets aren't detachable but the panels they are attached to, are replaceable with clean ones. Love the replaceable front mask idea. Hopefully, HT will change the ARC reactor to the triangle version by the time it comes out.

I don't think I will be getting the Mark 4, since the only thing I want from it is the classic red and gold scheme but the silver has grown on me since then.

My only regret is not getting the Mark 1. I just am not willing to dish out 300 for a figure. And on that note, I am sure that if anybody regrets buying this figure once it is on hand, just hold on to it til the next movie and I am sure you can re-sell it at 300 easy.

PO'd mine through CSC, price is 189. Same as BD Ironman. It's a 10 min drive for me so I'll save on shipping. I think anyone who got the BD Ironman was glad they did, would feel the same with this figure.

The way I see it. I love my BD Ironman; the accessories and ability to switch from BD to clean and the price was fine for me. For the same price - I get an articulated abs section and articulated hands with the Mark 6

I guess HT was able to save a little on cost by just including 1 extra replaceable arm (instead of the two shown the the HK toy fair) and just have a replaceable bicep cover for the other arm. Just fine by me since it does the same thing, so the loss of an extra arm is no biggie and I am sure it kept the price down.

Devil666 - Thanks for the pictures and post. It answers a lot of questions for me. I see now that the wrist rockets aren't detachable but the panels they are attached to, are replaceable with clean ones. Love the replaceable front mask idea. Hopefully, HT will change the ARC reactor to the triangle version by the time it comes out.

I don't think I will be getting the Mark 4, since the only thing I want from it is the classic red and gold scheme but the silver has grown on me since then.

My only regret is not getting the Mark 1. I just am not willing to dish out 300 for a figure. And on that note, I am sure that if anybody regrets buying this figure once it is on hand, just hold on to it til the next movie and I am sure you can re-sell it at 300 easy.

The ArcReactor is round (as in the movie), the chest RT is not. They should have something in between the ArcReactor and the triangle window for the Chest RT.

While the Arc is round, the design is different with the triangular look in the actual reactor. I'll be a little disappointed if HT just throws the old reactor in the final piece especially with their attention to detail.

While the Arc is round, the design is different with the triangular look in the actual reactor. I'll be a little disappointed if HT just throws the old reactor in the final piece especially with their attention to detail.

From the window on the chest you can see that the new Arc Reactor (below) was used... newly sculpted as well... Which is fine, but they still need a triangle RT unit before the window.
97841%20Arc%20Chest%20Light.JPG

A must have for me i PO'd it from SS for the extra forearm,the cost should be $15 for EX and $20 at the door for fee's, i normally wouldn't do this but the extra is so nice this time.

Don't you guys think Hot Toys should release the non battle damaged right arm and not just the replaceable armor plates?

The removable bicep & shoulder armor may result in fitting problems, might be prone to fall off and easily misplaced or lost. It would be best to use the full arm instead. With the high price point of the Mark 6, I think we should get the full right arm don't you think?

Here's what I'm yapping about. The before(left) and after(right) shot.
m6arm.jpg

...and easily misplaced or lost.

That is the gamer's responsibility. Not HT's. That's like the granny who sues McDonald's because the coffee was too hot and she was stupid enough to spill it on herself. Assuming responsibility is a rare thing these days.

Nothing personal BTW toyrewind.

That is the gamer's responsibility. Not HT's. That's like the granny who sues McDonald's because the coffee was too hot and she was stupid enough to spill it on herself. Assuming responsibility is a rare thing these days.

Nothing personal BTW toyrewind.

I get your point but what about the fitting problem that may arise? The mold not being perfectly aligned for example. The original Mark 3 and the Mark 3 BD already has this. I just like to have balance between the arms that's the reason I would prefer getting both the full non battle damaged arms.

Back