Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm that's weird .

Everyone I spoken to would rather get a MK7or the new Ironman 3 versions.

Ive seen a few regular MK6's go for 300- 400 second hand on ebay in the last few months and also on Gumtree.

I was just saying you do get people that will try to lower the price way down to 250 or lower.

I take my earlier comment back LOL :):):) lets not start an argument here.

post-147589-0-84106300-1324697650.jpg

put it this way , last week , I purchased mine for 350.00 boxed complete and it only had the pink pantie issue which I fixed. There's a few others for about 400 on Australia ebay and also gumtree -- I just noticed that people are starting offload there MK6's now so they get the newer ones , I have spoken to these people and that's their plan- they might not be forum members here but they are regular people who would rather trade in or sell their MK6's im not imagining it .I have even seen a MK7 I kid you not go for 300.00. People are dropping the prices down everywhere. The only MK6 ive seen lately go for 1000.00 was the avengers exclusive version. I have seen a few MK6's in Hong Kong recently go for 750.00 but ive mostly seen them go for anywhere between 300-500 second hand. Mint in box different story.

Peace guys :)

I can't speak for Aussie but for US eBay the Mark VI has held it's value hovering around $500 for months. As of this moment there's one taking bids currently at $385+$12 shipping= $397 and that has 2 days left until the auction ends. The next cheapest Mark VI auction starts at $485.

If you see this set complete for $300 or less please shoot me a PM b/c I'd probably jump on it.

yeah see 382.00 + shipping is about an average price for it here too. Not saying that the figure will sell for that price though.

I'll let you know if I see any cheap MK6 here ill have a look today and post the links.

Ive seen them go for about the 300-400 price range . I must of been lucky then to get one for 350 here if they are more in the USA.

Cheers

Looks like if you missed a mark vi you arent getting one for under $500. Oh well [shrugs]

there was one MK6 going on ebay for 350.00 a few days ago - its probably gone now .

Heres a bigger pic of mine with the pink pantie issue fixed
1487907_657119120976926_65201392_o.jpg

thanks mate yours looks great too mate cheers - probably better than mine mine had a few small air bubbles - I might redo mine again -

don't really want to go into another debate about prices on MK6 but from what ive seen on ebay the prices can either be cheap one day or expensive the next . - Seen one go for 350 a few days ago , then I see others going for 600+ . I know how you feel about prices on / lately , ive purchased many hot toy /sideshow figures . The problem is you buy one that you wanted for ages, then when you get it starts to wear off quickly . When I purchased MK 7 avengers Iron man I was excited . after a week I was bored with it . Probably because I bought DX09 batman in the same week and I felt more warmed to batman than the iron man --

Back