Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, this works;

IMG_0733_zps6a556018.jpg

IMG_0727_zpsc020d5eb.jpg

Wow! Is that a custom headsculpt?

Can't just love this MK VII HS- just isn't "there" at all for me- 70% maybe RDJ..IM 3 Stark HS much better!

Are the wrist pieces on the Mark VI removable like the Mark VII?

I was at Target today and in the DVD section, I saw an in store ad on the wall promoting DVD sales at Target and it has a Mark VI but with Mark IV arms and legs (just red and gold, no silver). Has anyone tried to mod that? Popping the Mark IV limbs on a Mark VI body. My apologies if this been discussed before.

I was at Target today and in the DVD section, I saw an in store ad on the wall promoting DVD sales at Target and it has a Mark VI but with Mark IV arms and legs (just red and gold, no silver). Has anyone tried to mod that? Popping the Mark IV limbs on a Mark VI body. My apologies if this been discussed before.

They arms and legs on the marks are all interchangeable. Except MKI obviously.
Here's a MKVI with MKVII arms and legs. And the reverse:

IMG_4838.jpg

IMG_4839.jpg

IMG_4840.jpg

Just bought this for $355 shipped. Not brand new, has a paint chip on the back, but i saw the pictures and it wasn't too noticeable. Pink panties has been re painted. Hopefully will arrive by the end of next week.

Im just teasing you....but I have you beat on mk viis...:lol

For sure.
I have *bought* 8 MKVIIs since they came out.
I only have three left.
My EX which is on display, and two extras.
The rest i have sold or traded to fill gaps in my collection.
Oh, and i managed to sort out a trade for my spare BD MKVII. There's a gal on the UK facebook trading page that has a brand new Iron Monger. So i am trading her my second BD MKVII for that.

Monger? Out of curiosity, what is the tumbler going for in Europe? Like I told you, they are kinda common stateside. If it wasnt for the obscene shipping costs, you just might have had one.

Monger? Out of curiosity, what is the tumbler going for in Europe? Like I told you, they are kinda common stateside. If it wasnt for the obscene shipping costs, you just might have one.

Over here, the only place i found for a brand new Tumbler is charging £500 before shipping.
That's about $800.
But Iron Monger is going for about £400/$600.
So i am happy with the deal.
Always wanted Iron Monger.

Jeebus..ill never complain about high shipping ever again. Monger is a great figure, I love mine. Just wish we got an updated Mark 3 I own both versions but they are so dated.

Btw, Im sharing a recent experience. I bought a mib (opened to inspect never displayed ) mk v recently and the batteries were leaking the acid onto the figure. Once I saw that, I made a lower offer, and seller accepted. Once I opened to remove the batteries, they were all popped. while I own misb Iron Man, I remove the batteries on ones Im opening. Im storing all sealed figures in an area without much tempature change.

Last edited:
Back