Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeebus..ill never complain about high shipping ever again. Monger is a great figure, I love mine. Just wish we got an updated Mark 3 I own both versions but they are so dated.

I know what you mean about the MKIII. I have two of the original MKIII. I keep one in the gantry.
I still prefer the shape of the MKIII mask to anything that came afterwards, It has a really strong Jawline.

Over here, the only place i found for a brand new Tumbler is charging £500 before shipping.
That's about $800.
But Iron Monger is going for about £400/$600.
So i am happy with the deal.
Always wanted Iron Monger.

Really? I thought you had just about everything?! Anyways, you're going to love the thing! It is VERY impressive, just like the Hulk! :clap

I would love to get my hands on a non faded panties Mark VI.. I got a battle damaged Mark VII for a trade

Are the pink panties the result of too much direct sunlight? I have one that still looks fine. Second best armor after Mark IV IMHO.

Are the pink panties the result of too much direct sunlight? I have one that still looks fine. Second best armor after Mark IV IMHO.
Nope... it's based on luck of draw and the mixture of paint treatment on that particular day of production... I believe I've a sample size of 7 mix of Mk. 4 and 6... all with varying degrees of pink panties

In this ebay auction there is an actual picture of the Mark VI, used and exposed to sunlight, based on the description. Scroll down to the second to last picture of the actual figure and use image zoom, you see the panties are a slightly different color, the same discoloration is see on my own mark VI. Is this the discoloration we are talking about, or should that be more extreme?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/200978647407?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

You see, I am wondering whether to do the panty treatment and need to know if there's much to be gained.

In this ebay auction there is an actual picture of the Mark VI, used and exposed to sunlight, based on the description. Scroll down to the second to last picture of the actual figure and use image zoom, you see the panties are a slightly different color, the same discoloration is see on my own mark VI. Is this the discoloration we are talking about, or should that be more extreme?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/200978647407?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

You see, I am wondering whether to do the panty treatment and need to know if there's much to be gained.

My MKVI doesn't have any fading, but my MK IV has panty fading much worse than that MKVI you linked. I'd say if the figure you're watching has any discernible fade, if left alone it would get worse.

anyone have the problem with the legs?
mine are becoming rather loose! and i couldn't tighten it with the screwdriver! any ideas?

i'm also working on the firing pose, will show you guys soon!

anyone have the problem with the legs?
mine are becoming rather loose! and i couldn't tighten it with the screwdriver! any ideas?

i'm also working on the firing pose, will show you guys soon!

I have loose legs at the knees too. I believe you have to take it apart and put some superglue around the joints to give it a tighter fit.

If someone hear can write up a tutorial, that would be awesome.

I have loose legs at the knees too. I believe you have to take it apart and put some superglue around the joints to give it a tighter fit.

If someone hear can write up a tutorial, that would be awesome.

Superglue? You mean nail polish right?

You'd pretty much **** up the joints if you use superglue.

guys don't worry about the pink pantie issue its an easy fix

just use Tamiya spray clear gloss red . EASY AS 123

Mine had the same issue . I bought it last week and took the legs off and the pantie itself and just sprayed over the metallic pink

GOOD AS NEW

Sorry for the small images , just click on them for a larger picture . Does anyone here know how to post large images here im totally scratching my head they allways come up as thumbnails no matter what size they are.
https://s17.postimg.org/7h8t1siyn/005.jpg

guys don't worry about the pink pantie issue its an easy fix

just use Tamiya spray clear gloss red . EASY AS 123

Mine had the same issue . I bought it last week and took the legs off and the pantie itself and just sprayed over the metallic pink

GOOD AS NEW

Sorry for the small images , just click on them for a larger picture . Does anyone here know how to post large images here im totally scratching my head they allways come up as thumbnails no matter what size they are.
https://s17.postimg.org/7h8t1siyn/005.jpg

That looks really good! I will have to give that a try, my Mark VI has gotten some pink panty syndrome too :mad:

yeah i doubt it dude , mk 6 isn't really that sought after these days , the midas version is immensely popular where I live anyway/

My Seller ordered 5 Midas figure and he sold them all within 30 mins.

If you had the exclusive version of MK6 maybe a different story . Still you could sell regular MK6 on ebay for about $300-500 second hand in excellent condition and use the cash towards buying a Midas . be careful though selling him on ebay you will get sneaky people trying to knock the price down to 200-250.00 They will say they can get one from their friend for 200.0 or something . Ive been burnt like that before.

Im not buying a midas , I personally don't like the design.

I stopped reading when I saw " mk 6 isn't really that sought after"

All I say, make a thread asking to trade. You might find that person eventually

I notice some of the removable arm panels are a bit annoying , does anyone have any suggestions ? I thought of using a tiny but of glue to thicken up the joint . I did that for the chest pegs too and it worked.

I stopped reading when I saw " mk 6 isn't really that sought after"

All I say, make a thread asking to trade. You might find that person eventually

:exactly: This.

Mark VI is incredibly sought after and hasn't been near $300 on the secondary market in a long time.

Back