Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is this one THAT high, especially with all of the new IM figures? Wow.

Not that I'm complaining, since I got mine for $350....

Just take them off and repaint them.

Yea I've read a few threads and things relating to that process. Seems like a lot to do. I may need to do it thought because it is only just barely turning pink and it drove me crazy when i noticed last night.

Or I can just sell this one and buy another hahaha

Yea I've read a few threads and things relating to that process. Seems like a lot to do. I may need to do it thought because it is only just barely turning pink and it drove me crazy when i noticed last night.

Or I can just sell this one and buy another hahaha

The legs pop off easy enough. Then just dunk the panties in boiling water and peel them off.
All you need to do is take acetone over them, spray them silver, then Gaia colour clear red.
It's that simple.

The legs pop off easy enough. Then just dunk the panties in boiling water and peel them off.
All you need to do is take acetone over them, spray them silver, then Gaia colour clear red.
It's that simple.

Well with the HOA coming in a month, I need to see if it looks that bad when set up or if it eventually gets worse when I have it displayed.

So what you're saying is, when I started collecting a year and a half ago, this was a pretty good choice as my very first figure?

So what you're saying is, when I started collecting a year and a half ago, this was a pretty good choice as my very first figure?

Yep :1-1:

Got mine a month ago for € 250,-. :yess: But I can understand why it is so desirable. Next to WM Mark I they really own a shelf. :drool

Has anyone had issues with the mid section With loose abs? I just opened mine and it's very loose is this a common issue or did I get lucky?? :(

Maybe because it still has the best BD so far and swappable between clean and BD? A sculpted base? Internal gimmicks? A Tony in helmet HS? I can go on...

Yeah, it is a great figure, but what I don't understand is why there is so much more limited 'supply' of these figures on ebay compared to the Mark V and the Mark VII for instance. Now I have found a handful on eBay, but when I was looking this past month, there were days when I couldn't find one on eBay worldwide.

And on a side note, just found the new level of crazy for the Mark VI!! $1235 :horror:cuckoo:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-1...6232?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4177607c58

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-M...5352?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4ac90d8128

Last edited:
So, this works;

IMG_0733_zps6a556018.jpg

IMG_0727_zpsc020d5eb.jpg

Back