Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
other than helmet size, which is still very close to accurate, i dont see the point you're trying to make with the movie still

I think he is also implying the torso part of the MK VI is longer than it appears when compared to that movie still.

I do get what he is saying by the MK VI being undersized, really by a tad bit. Not enough for me to get in arms about. I still love the figure.

That Avengers Mark VI looks different from the one in IM2.
It seems they chopped off the abdomen..?

Iron-Man-2_markVI.jpg

That Avengers Mark VI looks different from the one in IM2.
It seems they chopped off the abdomen..?

Iron-Man-2_markVI.jpg

Keep in mind that no mk 6 suit actually existed in IM 2as it was mostly digital, and for avengers they had to make a suit prop

Even the mk4 suit prop had a short abdomen but wasn't actually worn in the movie, these suits are just for hall of armor sets

https://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/avengers-movie-image-iron-man.jpg
https://gallery.me.com/cbauer/100334/DSC_0022/web.jpg?ver=13065210910001

I think this image illustrates how impossibly tall the Hot Toys Mark VI is, and how undersized his head is as well. I wonder if they'll improve the proportions of the Avengers release or if the Mark VI will simply be upgraded with new features.

I agree. The proportions on the Mark II and III where very far off the mark. All the Iron Man 2 figures where better but still a bit off as you note. I think the new Mark II is pretty spot on, many people got all excited about the paint job but I wanted it for the vastly improved proportions. I'm hoping they've finally dialed it in and the suit(s) from Avengers will be pretty close to the right proportions.

Keep in mind that no mk 6 suit actually existed in IM 2as it was mostly digital, and for avengers they had to make a suit prop

Even the mk4 suit prop had a short abdomen but wasn't actually worn in the movie, these suits are just for hall of armor sets

Im just surprised they're not being consistent with the CG and the prop :D

I passed on the Mark IV and missing out on that Stark Headsculpt and Donut is irking me. I can't enjoy my original Mark III anymore-HT has perfected the armor so much since but I don't want to sell it either. I'll either cave and get the Mark IV or wait for the Avengers version.

My War Machine Milk version arrived yesterday after months of flex pay-i'll unbox it this weekend.

Back