Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BACK OFF! THEY'RE MINE!

:wink1:

Saw one that sold for $160, damn shame to have missed on that.

saw a STARS albert wesker that sold for $187, I missed out on that cuz i went to a concert that night and forgot to bid.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

avengers-movie-image-iron-man.jpg

web.jpg

I think this image illustrates how impossibly tall the Hot Toys Mark VI is, and how undersized his head is as well. I wonder if they'll improve the proportions of the Avengers release or if the Mark VI will simply be upgraded with new features.

Very cool!
I had forgotten that the Mk.VI has it's own, umm, parking lot :D that's separate from the Hall of Armors with MkI - Mk.IV.

In the comics, Tony's Hall of Armors was ridiculously big.
I think I remember something like 8 or 10 armors per row and each row stacked one on top of the other. He had an armor in each one too. :yess::clap

Very cool!
I had forgotten that the Mk.VI has it's own, umm, parking lot :D that's separate from the Hall of Armors with MkI - Mk.IV.

In the comics, Tony's Hall of Armors was ridiculously big.
I think I remember something like 8 or 10 armors per row and each row stacked one on top of the other. He had an armor in each one too. :yess::clap

I think Mk.VI in that movie still is either in the Stark building or the SHEILD carrier...

Back