Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elder Pred 2 is on my grail list. Doubt I'll ever get it close to cost. I can't see myself paying $500+ for a 12 inch figure.

Now all you need is Elder Predator 2 and your good. :clap

Thanks man. Nope, didn't do a thing to alter P1 Pred. Could be just the stand.:dunno

nice collection, he looks really good with the crew, love that paint job.

Did you alter P1 Preds height at all? he seems to match up better with the other preds.

Not my video
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/APRAZ0D0PnY&hl=en_GB&fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/APRAZ0D0PnY&hl=en_GB&fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

DSCF0435.jpg

DSCF0438.jpg

DSCF0440.jpg

DSCF0445.jpg

Funny, a lot of people were complaining about the size of the armor on this figure. Maybe it was due to the assumption that it was on the P1 body but I think it fits great.

That's just the analist... Every Predator is a WIN for me, must have them ALL!!!!

Now.... not saying u need them all, I said "I" MUST NEED THEM ALL!!!!

Holy crap I was browsing Toys2 and found a Predator 2 lost Predator in stock ! What are the chances of that. Bought him of course.

He DOES look different than P1 IMO. P1 is hunting in the hot jungles of Central America (and has a tan), while Gort probably hunts cooler areas. While the dots on their heads have a similar pattern, they are also painted differently. I was planning to display mine with the breather, but the mask looks so cool... wonder what I'll do :D.

Holy crap I was browsing Toys2 and found a Predator 2 lost Predator in stock ! What are the chances of that. Bought him of course.

He's actually been popping back in forth in stores, I have a feeling maybe some get there's from the hastings sales and then resell them at profits.

I've seen too many all over the place as of late.

He's actually been popping back in forth in stores, I have a feeling maybe some get there's from the hastings sales and then resell them at profits.

I've seen too many all over the place as of late.

Really ? It's the first I saw him anywhere except Ebay. Oh well, at least I'm adding another Pred to my collection :yess:

so he uses lame old-style P2 body with giant shoulders, long belly and giraffe neck.
pity.

Really ? It's the first I saw him anywhere except Ebay. Oh well, at least I'm adding another Pred to my collection :yess:

Seen him in a few places gonna pick him up myself. He just looks so darn cool

Also My Guard pred arrived this evening!!

Back