Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Guardian arrived, today. It caught me by surprise, since it was shipped on Friday, and I live in Australia. Usually takes a week or more. Anyway, I love this guy, and here are some pics. I'll probably end up displaying him with his bio off, since the love the paint apps.

Picture684-1.jpg

Picture685-1.jpg

Picture686-1.jpg

Picture687-1.jpg

Picture688-1.jpg

Picture689-1.jpg

Picture690-1.jpg

Picture691-1.jpg

Picture692-1.jpg

Picture693-1.jpg

I just got an email saying my waitlist is due to convert. Cant believe it as my order time was 10.10. Didn't have much hope.

Something is wierd. It feels like more then what was estimated is being released. There is no way this many people canceled, or had their cards declined and the waitlisters are scoring...:dunno

still no more than 500 is what I think SS got....

well people from 3:00 all the way to 10:10 converted..... Its impossible for that many people to cancel or have their cards DENIED. If they did thanks :lol cause I scored one. Wifes account might get me another one.

yes yes yes yes yes and fecking yes again i cant believe it open my mail this morning and low and behold your waitlist has been turned into an order :) i ordered him 6 minutes past :)

That is so not nice buddie I mean this is a comic con exclusive only 500 made and u get a box like that I'm sure that the person who delivered that throw it up in thee air stamp on it thinking that he didn't get one lol :) sorry but that sucks :(

This piece really has outdone all my expectations on my first Pred!! here he is with arnie !! :hi5: they are best friends!!

I have to admit this does look suspicious about how many waitlists are converting, i mean its great for everyone and those ____ing scalpers on the ebay and some on here can go ____ themselves. But they must have gotten more or maybe people have cancelled because the SDCC is so near and they want all the money for that. plus the berserker went up straight after this pred, maybe people cancelled because they want that piece, either way its excellent news for waitlisters.

I have to admit this does look suspicious about how many waitlists are converting, i mean its great for everyone and those ____ing scalpers on the ebay and some on here can go ____ themselves. But they must have gotten more or maybe people have cancelled because the SDCC is so near and they want all the money for that. plus the berserker went up straight after this pred, maybe people cancelled because they want that piece, either way its excellent news for waitlisters.

Yea i could see that maybe being why, either way im just glad teh people that really wanted the figure are getting more of a chance to get it now.

Back