Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can get the 1/6 guardian for 300- 400 on eBay i got mine for 300. the dread mod with boiling water and ice cold water works really great i did it with my lost pred. the dreads on my guardian were not as bad as most so i left them alone

you can get the 1/6 guardian for 300- 400 on eBay i got mine for 300. the dread mod with boiling water and ice cold water works really great i did it with my lost pred. the dreads on my guardian were not as bad as most so i left them alone

That’s what I figured, so I found one on eBay last night on "sale" for $314 (still a lot but I don’t feel that bad)

Just recently I had the chance to purchase the Dark Knight DX02 and the Shadow Predator together as a bundle for a great price. I had the intensions to sell the Shadow Predator (it didn’t look that good from the pictures I have seen) but when they arrived and I opened it…AMAZING! Hahahahaha

So now, naturally I want the others lol

I paid 322 for mine. I did the boiling water trick on his dreads and must say it looks way better now.

My chief complaint is that he doesnt have right hand closed fist, so his wrist blades (which slope down) are always jamming up on his hand. Anyone else having this issue? ???

I ended up putting the wrist blades on his left arm and giving him the closed "gloved" fist from my Falconer...

I'm thinking of getting guardian predator. But looking at the pics. It looks like the original predator. Is guardian predator on the new body sculpts like shadow predator or super predators? Also does guardian have LED bio helmet? Just ask bc if its on the old sculpts ill just wait till a remake.

I'm thinking of getting guardian predator. But looking at the pics. It looks like the original predator. Is guardian predator on the new body sculpts like shadow predator or super predators? Also does guardian have LED bio helmet? Just ask bc if its on the old sculpts ill just wait till a remake.

Don't waste your money . Hot Toys will most likely re-release this .

Granted, it could be quite a few years, but Guardian is such a non-essential. I'd say it's worth the wait, and if they don't remake him... then eh. I sold mine awhile back now.
Also, to address your specific questions:

Old style Pred body
Used the original P1 head sculpt
No light up feature

got it shipped for 180 dollars, not opened.

Will post pics next day

So happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yes, they have dropped quite a bit. A good deal now compared to the crazy prices they once went for. I got one for $180 LNIB, but ended up selling it a few months later minus the skull.

Also, why is this in the wrong section?

Damn right, is not even a kit, you dont have to build it.

Got a lost predator too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back