Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he's so stupid and not worth the price, there are people here, like Blade and a-dev who'd gladly take them off your hands for cost.
huh? i never said it's a stupid figure. it's just not a $800 figure. no figure is.

i think that already came up in this thread and i said i might just trade for it at some point but i don't think they had anything i want. that seems like the way to go. i'd rather have a cool figure than get cash and hope stuff i want eventually turns up.

this is all assuming i can't get the guardian anyway. if i get one, i'm keeping everybody.
unless HT makes another god damn lost pred down the line that's impossible to get.

I know. Hopefully it doesn't seem to anyone else I'm trying to push my collectibles over on you. It's merely an opportunity. I asked around before I posted my collection in the shopping forum. I didn't post because of the rules. That's why it's on Ebay.

No worries. Onto the thread. Less than 11 hours to go.

If he's so stupid and not worth the price, there are people here, like Blade and a-dev who'd gladly take them off your hands for cost.

Noooooooot really. If he was under $200, maybe. But he's not a favorite design of mine and I wouldn't prioritize getting him at all.

Still bummed about today, though. An attendee exclusive sold out within seconds... damn, tomorrow's gonna SUCK!

I called customer service because my wait list order got cancelled and they said that they are only bringing 90 - 100 to the con. Oh well, round two tomorrow..

WTF!? Where the hell are the other 400-410!? Granted, around 50 will go towards non-attendees, but seriously. Those who were going (like yours truly) should've gotten 450:panic:!

I call BS:gah:.
This is nuts. A heads-up would've been nice, and I honestly believe that for this crap, we should get compensation. What'll they do with the other 300-something? Put 'em on the waitlist? Scratch their backs with 'em? SIDESHOW, YOU SCREWED THE POOCH. Apparently, either someone can't count, or we had BETTER get another chance. This is ridiculous. If HT doesn't have the others ready, I hope they pick up the pace and give us dibs. Totally unfair.

I guess if they'll have more non-attendee merch this time (which is quite odd, but whatevs), how much will we get tomorrow? Is the entire other 300-something going towards the non-attendee PPO's? I'm cool with that, I just wish someone would've mentioned that ahead of time. Kind of defeats the purpose of an SDCC exclusive, first of all. Secondly, a lot of people are pissed. What if the website has some weird refreshing issues tomorrow, like it had today?

Guess I just gotta get prepared for this... Either way, I'm still getting a ton of HT and NECA (lol, as always) crap this summer. Sadly, Guardian was gonna be the highlight and keepsake of my first Comic-Con. I was playing for keeps :(.

Last edited:
WTF!? Where the hell are the other 400-410!? Granted, around 50 will go towards non-attendees, but seriously. Those who were going (like yours truly) should've gotten 450:panic:!

This is nuts. A heads-up would've been nice, and I honestly believe that for this crap, we should get compensation. What'll they do with the other 300-something? Put 'em on the waitlist? Scratch their backs with 'em? SIDESHOW, YOU SCREWED THE POOCH. Apparently, either someone can't count, or we had BETTER get another chance. This is ridiculous. If HT doesn't have the others ready, I hope they pick up the pace and give us dibs. Totally unfair.

I guess if they'll have more non-attendee merch this time (which is quite odd, but whatevs), how much will we get tomorrow? Is the entire other 300-something going towards the non-attendee PPO's? I'm cool with that, I just wish someone would've mentioned that ahead of time. Kind of defeats the purpose of an SDCC exclusive, first of all. Secondly, a lot of people are pissed. What if the website has some weird refreshing issues tomorrow, like it had today?

Guess I just gotta get prepared for this... Either way, I'm still getting a ton of HT and NECA (lol, as always) crap this summer. Sadly, Guardian was gonna be the highlight and keepsake of my first Comic-Con. I was playing for keeps :(.

Not Sideshow's fault. It actually sounds like HT couldn't get them out in time. This was already the case with Sarah, so I'm wondering if there'll be any QC issues with the rush job since it seems every time HT rushes their figures, the customers suffer a QC nightmare.

When a figure is popular, value goes up. I would love to get the Elder Predator or the Predator 2...but if I cant afford it...oh well. Live with it. :dunno

I'm confused. if HT made 500 of these worldwide, why do you think all of them would be for sale in the US via sideshow? Wouldn't at least some be sold outside the US directly from HT? I would imagine HT would give sideshow no more than half of the total 500 to sell in the US.

Or am I missing something?

about 3 weeks ago i had the $ saved up to get my guardian pred. now this was stupid on my part, my wife sees i have 200 bucks she thinks of other ways to spend it. so i wisely spent it{on h.t. what else} before she could. so now im out a pred but i figure someone will be hard up for money one day and sell theirs for a good price. crosses fingers.

lmao this is why i hide my HT money from the misses,its happened before (use it and when the times comes just get it,),and the kids arnt any better if my 12 year old sees im getting one he will have no problems tellin the misses,,the lil sod

Last edited:
huh? i never said it's a stupid figure. it's just not a $800 figure. no figure is.

i think that already came up in this thread and i said i might just trade for it at some point but i don't think they had anything i want. that seems like the way to go. i'd rather have a cool figure than get cash and hope stuff i want eventually turns up.

this is all assuming i can't get the guardian anyway. if i get one, i'm keeping everybody.
unless HT makes another god damn lost pred down the line that's impossible to get.

Sadly your opinion doesn't dictate market value. What he spent on the MIB predators is the going rate, he didn't exactly overpay because thats how much they go for and getting them for cheaper would be really hard. It's not crooks on ebay either, even, if someone started bids at 99 cents it would still go around 800, we the collectors have the determined that price based on the simple rule of supply and demand. I'd think non collectors would laugh at the prices some of us freaks pay, but it annoys me when a fellow collector mocks someone for paying that much for a figure. A lot of 2.99 star wars figures from the original line go for over a thousand, in that light paying 800 for a hot toys predator doesn't seem so bad.

I AM READY!!!!! Let's do dis...

Double time... :lecture Secure the perimeter...

Jesus, you killed a pig.......think you could find something bigger?

pig.jpg

Back