Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone even checked sideshowtoy.com? They're already sold out of the PREDATOR 2 Guardian Predator.

I don't know if that means they're sold out for day 1 and they'll have more available for day 2 tomorrow or they're completely sold out.

My best guess is this item has completely sold out! Us non-attendee's didn't never have a chance... getting one retail that is.

Part of me wants to believe there will be more tomorrow and that they just sold out for day 1, but the better half of me knows better. It's sold out. :gah:

Your chance is tomorrow bro, good luck :devil

Has anyone even checked sideshowtoy.com? They're already sold out of the PREDATOR 2 Guardian Predator.

I don't know if that means they're sold out for day 1 and they'll have more available for day 2 tomorrow or they're completely sold out.

My best guess is this item has completely sold out! Us non-attendee's didn't never have a chance... getting one retail that is.

Part of me wants to believe there will be more tomorrow and that they just sold out for day 1, but the better half of me knows better. It's sold out. :gah:

Newb.

Don't try tomorrow, all sold out.

Were the more rare Predators (Scar, Celtic, Chopper and Elder) exclusives of some kind? Just wondering since some sellers list them for $600+ on eBay- kind of like this one...

No man. It's just because they've been out of production since 2007. All of these Preds are limited, but some more than others. Also some are more popular than others i.e. the AVP Celtic Predator and PREDATOR 2 Elder Predator. + the two Ancients.

The only exclusive AVP Predator was the AVP Ani-com Scar Predator. Try finding him... good luck. And you'd better have the money if and when you do. He goes for $1,500!

Hey fellas,

Will you all, if you haven't already - send Hot Toys an e-mail requesting the creative team to put together the rest of Dutch's team! Hawk, MAC, Dillon, Blane etc

I've sent 2 e-mails. But I know with more support and requests it's more of a possibility. Thanks.

I also requested Lieutenant Mike Harrigan and King Willie from PREDATOR 2!!!

Were the more rare Predators (Scar, Celtic, Chopper and Elder) exclusives of some kind? Just wondering since some sellers list them for $600+ on eBay- kind of like this one...
nah, those just came out a long time ago (in collectible years) and you can't walk into a toy store and get them.
that's the only reason really. there's nothing special about them aside from the jackasses on ebay.

Hey fellas,

Will you all, if you haven't already - send Hot Toys an e-mail requesting the creative team to put together the rest of Dutch's team! Hawk, MAC, Dillon, Blane etc

I've sent 2 e-mails. But I know with more support and requests it's more of a possibility. Thanks.

Hot Toys doesn't pay a room full of sculptors to sit around and read english emails for license requests.

your emails were probably ignored and/or deleted. maybe if you're lucky, you'll get an appropriately brief and dismissive boilerplate response they send out to every kid who thinks HT wants to lose money making figures that 5 people will buy.

More than 5 people would buy those figures. I've recieved e-mails back both times I shot them a request. Only reason I'm asking others to do the same is the promise in the tone used by the representative. Whether it was dismissive or acknowledged it was a reply. And the tone was appreciated.

Hot Toys doesn't pay a room full of sculptors to sit around and read english emails for license requests.
your emails were probably ignored and/or deleted.

nah but he'll prob get one of those stock emails

"Thank you for your valuable comment The information will be forwarded to our production team for their reference.

Please keep visiting our official website for getting our most updated news!"

doesn't hurt to try though

check out Skimans awesome customs in the meantime
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74992&page=10

Maybe the mod simply doesn't like you?:dunno

:D

it goes both ways if that's so... :exactly:

and Kuz u'd be so sauce, with the whip of a hand. :nono, say it again!!!! :D

edit: O and there's name calling aloud and therefore that post sticks, ALL I'M SAYN IS WTF!!!! This site has gone MOD stupid in the past week, I'm getting fed up with it!

Hey fellas,

They already ran into a brick wall with Sonny Landham and Carl Weathers (over Apollo) so I doubt they'll pursue it any further. Luckily we got enough of a Landham likeness with Billy and Weathers' Apollo Creed is a spot on likeness though the prototype looks like ass, and ports perfectly over to a Dillon.

it goes both ways if that's so... :exactly:

and Kuz u'd be so sauce, with the whip of a hand. :nono, say it again!!!! :D

edit: O and there's name calling aloud and therefore that post sticks, ALL I'M SAYN IS WTF!!!! This site has gone MOD stupid in the past week, I'm getting fed up with it!

dogbert-stupid.gif

They've sold out on sideshowtoy.com haven't they? Just checked item status is sold out for Dutch and Billy. They may have run into a brick wall I guess, but they sold out. I know the same would happen if the produced the rest of the team.

It's a shame. I'll put it to rest and hope for the best. I'll say it one last time...

C'mon Hot Toys!!!

Dillon, MAC, Blane, Poncho, Hawkins

"If it bleeds, we can kill it!"

Back