Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the weird thing for me...I ordered at Date Placed: 2010-07-01 17:00:54...I get Waitlisted.

So I ordered for my friend, well just to put him on WL...Well I placed it at Placed: 2010-07-01 17:05:18 and I get him a TA number. WTF?!

I called Sideshow and got the run around...

I just called and was told that this item is not available for waitlist and that the waitlist orders were invalid!!!!

I took the day off of work for this. Balls. Do you really have to cancel the waitlist in order to (try to) order tomorrow?

seems like. Don't know if the system will let you order from both attendee and non-attendee. I know on SS's notice it indicates you can't order from both; one will be canceled. However, yours isn't really an order...yet

Yes. I'm telling you I place the order at 10:01 and got wait list, a few seconds later I go back and it was available for order:confused: So I try to place the order and I was told only 1 per customer.

I took the day off of work for this. Balls. Do you really have to cancel the waitlist in order to (try to) order tomorrow?

I just wrote a letter to my congressman demanding an explanation, possibly a hearing on this matter.

things like these make me sick , it's not even released yet and it's sold out to idiots who want to make profit , good advice for those people " STOP RUINING SOMEONE ELSES HOBBY AND GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSES AND GO TO WORK "

Man that sucks. I got a waitlist and I thought it was wrong so I hit refresh and when I went to wait list it was sold out. Of course this was at 10am. Well.... I can do without it. thats 200 more dollars for comic con stuff (is what ill keep telling myself)

Hmm maybe they work at sideshow just a thought.

Man, and there I was thinking Matty Collector was mental!

I really do not see how at one per costumer, it could sell out so fast.

Are these folks' brain plugged into the server?

I can't imagine that 4 dudes on ebay, and 1 or 2 out of 20... at most 30 hardcore forum members couldn't get these ordered. Somethings not right...

This is an Asian Toy Show exclusive, so the 500 pieces are being spread around different shows... maybe Sideshow only got a very limited number (probably 50 or less) and just split the total between attendee and non-attendee... then when it sold out so fast, they put a few more (from the non-attendee allotment) up and that is why it became available again for a few seconds... just my guess.

Man that sucks. I got a waitlist and I thought it was wrong so I hit refresh and when I went to wait list it was sold out. Of course this was at 10am. Well.... I can do without it. thats 200 more dollars for comic con stuff (is what ill keep telling myself)

That's what I'll keep telling myself as well...

wow this sounds crazy!!!!! I guarrantee someone in sideshow is putting some aside to make more money!!!! im a nonattendee and im sure tomorrow will be impossible!

Not cool Sideshow!
My first time ordering experience and it was a bit of a kick to stones.

I simply cannot accept something selling out IF it was one per costumer.

I know I kept hitting refresh and the predator icon would never show up and when it did I got WL!!!!

Not mine. I still don't see anything regarding the Guardian on the site. A month and a half of waiting for this pre-order just to get kicked in the balls like this.

Great way to kick off SDCC month.:pfft:

Phuggin' computer! Looks like I can't trust my refresh button. I had to close my browser and reopen it just to see the sold out Guardian on the front page. That's why I never saw the damn PPO, not that it would have mattered.

Phuggin' computer!

This is an Asian Toy Show exclusive, so the 500 pieces are being spread around different shows... maybe Sideshow only got a very limited number (probably 50 or less) and just split the total between attendee and non-attendee... then when it sold out so fast, they put a few more (from the non-attendee allotment) up and that is why it became available again for a few seconds... just my guess.

If that's the case then it's very wrong...
they should honor the ones that got waitlisted during that window... :mad:

That is the spirit. Complaining won't help. There'll be other, better things to order soon.

Back