Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's the case then it's very wrong...
they should honor the ones that got waitlisted during that window... :mad:

They never do wait list of attendee versions, only the non-attendee versions. How would they fulfill a wait list if you have to pick it up in person?

I just went to the site and it wont even appear at the home page.:yess:

Phuggin' computer! Looks like I can't trust my refresh button. I had to close my browser and reopen it just to see the sold out Guardian on the front page. That's why I never saw the damn PPO, not that it would have mattered.

Phuggin' computer!

I got the waitlist, then checked my order history and it wasnt there. It looks like this is just going to be a super rare item until HT decideds to update it (hopefully) in some way.

On the upside, I've had the actaul mask for over a year already, and the rest is basically a repaint, and I know I can pull that off. Just need that skull and I'm good.

They never do wait list of attendee versions, only the non-attendee versions. How would they fulfill a wait list if you have to pick it up in person?

:rolleyes2
What I mean is that if they offered a first batch and sold out... and then offered a second batch, they should honor the WL because a LOT of us placed our orders before the second batch...
SS definitely dropped the ball here... and got a lot of us screwed...

They don't waitlist attendee orders because any that don't get picked up at the show will just cover waitlist non-attendee orders most likely.

I got the waitlist, then checked my order history and it wasnt there. It looks like this is just going to be a super rare item until HT decideds to update it (hopefully) in some way.

my waitlist is still showing in my order history... for now.

They don't waitlist attendee orders because any that don't get picked up at the show will just cover waitlist non-attendee orders most likely.

Nope! If not picked up by Sunday, they are sold at the show... any left after that are then probably used for waitlist purposes.

Nope! If not picked up by Sunday, they are sold at the show... any left after that are then probably used for waitlist purposes.

You're right. I forgot about the Sunday sell out thing. Well, since I'll be volunteering at the Sideshow booth at Con, maybe I'll get lucky.

Is it definite that the ES is 500? It just says "limited edition" on the product page.

https://cgi.ebay.com/2010-SDCC-Hot-...ultDomain_0&hash=item3f007cf6e6#ht_500wt_1115

I don't think so dude!
This guys is selling nothing but exclusives so we have a real scalper on our hands here.
That's fine, free market and all that and guy deserves a kicking.
But a system that says one per costumer and we have scalpers with more than one??
No that's not cool and Sideshow are responcible.

He may have someone else placing an order for him as well... nothing Sideshow can do about that... it has been a problem from day one, but a legitimate order from a different person with a different address and credit card, is a legitimate order... even if it ends up going to an eBay scalper who has several already.

Back