Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet those sellers who gave PO's on ebay got them. They must have an inside man on sideshow. :gah:

This is so F'd up!!!! I placed an order at 10:01 got wait list. Then i go back and it's available for a few seconds, but I wasn't allowed because of the F'N waitlist!!!!!!!!!

Called Sideshow. They said it literally sold out in seconds. They wouldn't tell me how many they had available.

I never even saw the damn PPO screen appear. I'll have to be extra careful tomorrow, but now I'll have to pay tax and shipping at best.

This is so F'd up!!!! I placed an order at 10:01 got wait list. Then i go back and it's available for a few seconds, but I wasn't allowed because of the F'N waitlist!!!!!!!!!

That's what I was worried about, that I couldn't order it if I was on the waitlist and it did go in stock, until I realized it wasn't going off of waitlist, so I put an order in, a few minutes later than I could have.

FAIL SIDESHOW, FAIL

There's already like 5 of these on ebay. So all the people that want this have missed out cos some scummy ****** bags snapped em all up to stick on ebay and make a quick buck. Some people.

Back