Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://cgi.ebay.com/2010-SDCC-Hot-...ultDomain_0&hash=item3f007cf6e6#ht_500wt_1115

I don't think so dude!
This guys is selling nothing but exclusives so we have a real scalper on our hands here.
That's fine, free market and all that and guy deserves a kicking.
But a system that says one per costumer and we have scalpers with more than one??
No that's not cool and Sideshow are responcible.

They probably have numerous accounts with different addresses etc. But as someone else pointed out, it does seem odd that of all the people on these boards trying like 1 or 2 got one and all these ebay shops that were guaranteeing them before today still got one. Seems a bit too much to just be good luck that they got one.

They probably have numerous accounts with different addresses etc. But as someone else pointed out, it does seem odd that of all the people on these boards trying like 1 or 2 got one and all these ebay shops that were guaranteeing them before today still got one. Seems a bit too much to just be good luck that they got one.

How do you know those eBay sellers actually got one? Maybe they just haven't pulled their auctions down yet.

Here is the weird thing for me...I ordered at Date Placed: 2010-07-01 17:00:54...I get Waitlisted.

So I ordered for my friend, well just to put him on WL...Well I placed it at Placed: 2010-07-01 17:05:18 and I get him a TA number. WTF?!

I called Sideshow and got the run around...

Dude that's f-ed up...
Seriously...

If you guys notice, the auction says 2 available, but the listing has ended. That tells me he got screwed with the rest of us and had to cancel the auction.:rotfl

I'm gonna watch all the listings and see how many drop off today without bids.

Yeah I was also expecting it to sell out fast but under 10 seconds? No. Something just isn't right. I just feel it.

How do you know those eBay sellers actually got one? Maybe they just haven't pulled their auctions down yet.

Good point, i suppose those could disappear soon. Will be worth keeping an eye on ebay though just out of curiosity to see how many go up for auction.

i got my order in at 10am sharp. i was shocked to see the predator wait listed immediately after. good luck to everyone tomorrow!

If you guys notice, the auction says 2 available, but the listing has ended. That tells me he got screwed with the rest of us and had to cancel the auction.:rotfl

Exactly!

From Sideshow's Facebook page...

Sideshow said:
Jason R Coffield Then why waste our time? This "SDCC ATTENDEE" preorder was a joke and if you were only going to have, what, 20 of them, why hype it up for a month? You guys should at least honor the people wait listed during the 30 second window.

<ABBR class=timestamp title="Thursday, July 1, 2010 at 10:26am" data-date="Thu, 01 Jul 2010 10:26:11 -0700">16 minutes ago</ABBR>

https://www.facebook.com/sideshowcollectibles Sideshow Collectibles We will honor what we can, as we always do :) This is not our product so we have absolutely no control over how many are available to us... Hot Toys dictates the total number.

If I'm not mistaken, with the Ironman Gray Edition that was a toy show edition, there were 500 pieces per show.

If this went that fast, and attendees planning on hitting the non-attendees tomorrow too, this will probably go within seconds. According to SSC, non-attendees only get 10% of attendees. So say, if this was only 50 like some think, then there will be a whole 5 available tomorrow. If there's 500 total, there will be 50. Good luck either way, I'll be missing out on this it looks like. :(

Here is the weird thing for me...I ordered at Date Placed: 2010-07-01 17:00:54...I get Waitlisted.

So I ordered for my friend, well just to put him on WL...Well I placed it at Placed: 2010-07-01 17:05:18 and I get him a TA number. WTF?!

I called Sideshow and got the run around...

Dude that's f-ed up...
Seriously...

No doubt man...But he was cool about it and said I can have it, since I ordered it for him...and I have to try to get him one tomorrow.

If I'm not mistaken, with the Ironman Gray Edition that was a toy show edition, there were 500 pieces per show.

If this went that fast, and attendees planning on hitting the non-attendees tomorrow too, this will probably go within seconds. According to SSC, non-attendees only get 10% of attendees. So say, if this was only 50 like some think, then there will be a whole 5 available tomorrow. If there's 500 total, there will be 50. Good luck either way, I'll be missing out on this it looks like. :(

well this sucks
maybe the attendee edition was smaller cause they will not have that many figures ready by comic con (kinda like what happen with sarah connor)
i just hope/pray i can get one tomorow

Back