Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a very cool looking figure... I'll try to get one on Friday. If I can't then I'll live and won't resort to eBay prices, but I'd like to have him in the collection :rock

IMO it's too expensive for a repaint with new mask. I think I'll wait for The Predators. Hopefully they'll feature a new developed body.

Wait a year and see how much he is going for then! The Gunmetal Iron Man is just a repaint and he is around $400 now! I wouldn't be surprised if this goes for even more since even standard release Preds have a long history of crazy prices.

If its going for 500 bucks on ebay now, after a year it will be worse than the P2 Elder :panic:

I've resided to the fact that I will never own an elder Predator.

I only have the regular P2 so the extra stuff with the Guradian is wicked for me.

I also have P1 and Lost Pred. Was gonna sell the lost Pred but now with this guy, I've decided no.

I cannot wait to have the Guardian.

Stupidly overpriced albeit admittedly cool repaint. I've got P1, P2 and Wolf. If i hadn't sold Elder and Asia Ancient, i may have had an interest in this. As it stands, the hero Preds are good enough for me. Lets see how the new Preds come out before i decide to buy another...

Is this guy just way to cool or that he is the newest Predator or that he is an SDCC exclusive that makes everyone want one?

Is this guy just way to cool or that he is the newest Predator or that he is an SDCC exclusive that makes everyone want one?
most want it because it's an SDCC exclusive and will put it on ebay.
some want it because they're completeists and want every pred figure.
a few want it because it's just cool.

I want it cos it looks awesome. I actually wish it WASNT an SDCC exclusive and so rare, just so it'd be easier to pick up instead of being more difficult to get one due to the amount of people that will try and get it just cos its rare.

I'm still debating this one. I like him but I'm not sure if I wanna go nuts and get him. I mean I have Pred 1, Pred 2(original), Lost, and cleaner kit wolf. Plus I have the mark 4, war machine, and T-1000 on preorder already. Help ME!!!!!!!!:panic:........:)

U see for me its the only thing im really interested in. The T-100 and the T-800 look awesome but its just not a line im interested in. When hot toys get around to doing The Terminator i'd be interested in that but at the minute this new Pred is my only want. I'm not really into the new predators line either, unless i see the movie and the look grows on me. But at right now, its just this. Hence why im really hoping i can pick one up. Fingers crossed.

You see for me its the only thing im really interested in. The T-100 and the T-800 look awesome but its just not a line im interested in.

I want it because it looks awesome.
:exactly: :lecture :goodpost:

I am hoping that getting a SDCC attendee preorder will be easier than a nonattendee preorder. I will be on the phone tomorrow at 10 AM as well as sitting at two computers. :pray:

I got the Dead Head ---I may go for this---
Need a Predator to befriend my Dog-Alien

Does anyone else think Preorder is going to be hard as hell?
yep. i'm fully expecting to get screwed.
already got my elder and lost boxed up just in case.

gotta hope for the best and expect the worst.
if i get one, great. if not, oh well, i'll just get something else instead of a 4th damn predator.

Back