Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep. i'm fully expecting to get screwed.
already got my elder and lost boxed up just in case.

gotta hope for the best and expect the worst.
if i get one, great. if not, oh well, i'll just get something else instead of a 4th damn predator.
Same here, well, kind of opposite. My P2 is not packed up. I am keeping him if I can't snag a Guardian.
I think it will be pretty easy. I've never had any problems with any other SDCC PPO in years past.

But they weren't Predators. Thats one thing that worries me and the other is, what happens if I'm not logged in or not even eligible. I'll be screwed, but in my account summary it says Priority Preorder Qualified. I guess just anxiety.

But they weren't Predators. Thats one thing that worries me and the other is, what happens if I'm not logged in or not even eligible. I'll be screwed, but in my account summary it says Priority Preorder Qualified. I guess just anxiety.

I have to deal with stupid Mattel's online store every 15th of the month, which is really horrible, so a Sideshow PPO of any kind is relaxing in comparison from my experience.

Well, guess my PPO starts tomorrow. Didn't know we only had a two-hour window, lol. But it shall be done. Can't wait to claim mine :D.

I have to deal with stupid Mattel's online store every 15th of the month, which is really horrible, so a Sideshow PPO of any kind is relaxing in comparison from my experience.

Mattel REALLY should get in touch with Sideshow (maybe at SDCC) and figure out how to get a better ordering system. Even though I'm not a MotUC collector, I think the subscription guys should be like the newsletter members at Sideshow. They should get first crack at all of the new non-subscription items. They're obviously the completists and want everything anyway without even knowing what they ordered a year ago :duh

I think it would also up the number of subscriptions overall and thus overall sales. But I'm so glad I didn't dive into MotUC. Sounds like an absolute nightmare every month.

Hey guys sorry if this has been answered before but can anyone tell me what time this is going up? Thanks

You can only get the Attendee on if you're going to SDCC, cause you have to pick it up there. Non attendee is Friday and you should get an email about it, probably tomorrow.

Does Sideshow place a 'Pre Authorization' on your card when you order something? And also how long does it take for the Toys2 pre authorize to go away?

You can only get the Attendee on if you're going to SDCC, cause you have to pick it up there. Non attendee is Friday and you should get an email about it, probably tomorrow.

No, they already sent the emails out. It was for both attendees and non-attendees. And like I said, if you didn't get it, you aren't qualified to order it anyway.

Does Sideshow place a 'Pre Authorization' on your card when you order something? And also how long does it take for the Toys2 pre authorize to go away?

Only when it ships do they pre-auth your card (for a little more than the total actually since they don't know the exact shipping cost as that point). And Toys2 is about a week. Very annoying.

No Sideshow does not, but the time frame between ordering and charging will be very short for these SDCC exclusives. I believe the website says they'll be charging cards for non-attendees on the 6th of July. I could be mistaken though.

It will probably be a few days for the Toys2 pre-auth to drop off.

Back