Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think SDCC is the middle of the three cons for HT. But the Asian cons seem to be their priority by evidence of the Sarah-1000 not being ready for SDCC but still on for those cons. I guess the Pred was just the first of the con items that went into production so they just happened to have enough of him ready and not the other two con items.

But if Sideshow is only getting 500 of this guy, then that Sarah-1000 might be limited to 300 at Sideshow as well as those are the same edition sizes for the first toy fair.

Either way, I'm ordering this guy as a precaution. If I miss out on the Sarah-1000 I might be able to swap for this guy.

Either way, I'm ordering this guy as a precaution. If I miss out on the Sarah-1000 I might be able to swap for this guy.

Sadly for me theres a real possibility I won't be able to order this guy because of a house-move, being busy with that and maybe loss of internet...could be for the best because I owe a lot of money to VISA right now and theres going to be a lot more too.

However I did recently buy the Lost Predator who may make someone a nice trade if I also miss the T-1000 as Sarah. Perhaps someone who buys Guardian and Sarah, who doesn't have Lostie, and for whom Sarah isn't a huge priority. Because if I can't get Guardian predator then my Lost predator becomes...kinda almost a pointless purchase. Its a great figure in its own right but I was happy to live without it for so long there and I think I could go back to that if it means getting the hair-down Sarah WITH the damned T-1000 Donut head!!

I decided to take the day off. Four day weekend for the 4th of July and I'll be home for my Predator order.

I'll actually be at my brother's wedding when this goes up :lol

Thankfully it should be in a 'down' time and most likely should be fairly easy for me to order it on my phone. I love internet access on my phone :yess:

But originally this PPO was important because of the Sarah-1000. So if it doesn't work out, then I won't be too sad.

Where can we order this bad boy?

As long as you've been a newsletter subscriber for... a month, was it? I don't remember.

@A-dev: No way, dude. Lost is in no way a pointless purchase. Look at the color scheme. Out of every Pred HT has ever done (including this new one), Lost's really pops. Your collection will definitely look different without him adding a much needed breath of fresh air.
Good news is, these seem to be the best times to sell your Lost Preds :), whatwith all the completionists scrambling to get anything they missed so they'll be ready for SDCC.

I just found out im not working july 2nd so hopefully i'll be able to pre order. Its just annoying that there'll probably be people buying it cos it's rare and worth a lot in the future and leaving less for the people who really want it cos its awesome. This is the only thing Hot Toys are releasing lately that im actually interested in so i'm really hoping i can nab one.

@A-dev: No way, dude. Lost is in no way a pointless purchase. Look at the color scheme. Out of every Pred HT has ever done (including this new one), Lost's really pops. Your collection will definitely look different without him adding a much needed breath of fresh air.
Good news is, these seem to be the best times to sell your Lost Preds :), whatwith all the completionists scrambling to get anything they missed so they'll be ready for SDCC.

You're right Blade its a beautiful, unique looking Predator but A) I'm a little bit more of a Terminator fan than a Predator fan thus, if I miss the T-1000 as Sarah connor giving him up will be a necessary sacrifice to me if, but only if, it gets me her... and B) someone who, say, has the Elder and Guardian predators but is missing the Lost predator would be more appreciative of it than I am when (or if) I have neither of those 2 figures.

But hey that isn't my ideal scenario anyway. Ideally I manage to get both Guardian and T-1000-Sarah.

I just found out im not working july 2nd so hopefully i'll be able to pre order. Its just annoying that there'll probably be people buying it cos it's rare and worth a lot in the future and leaving less for the people who really want it cos its awesome. This is the only thing Hot Toys are releasing lately that im actually interested in so i'm really hoping i can nab one.

I hear that.

Wow, nice piece.

Some years ago I sold the Gort Predator model kit I owned. It was a garage kit that came with all the different masks of the lost hunters, pretty nice piece.

I never thought a company would come up with this Predator again. And now we get a fully articulated figure with lots of accessoires - how cool is that! So if I can get it for a reasonable price it's a must-buy.

Last edited:
July 2nd seems so far away!

If all goes well with the pre-order, this will be my first HT figure.

Watch out cuz this can be a really expensive addiction once you get one your gonna want them all! 3500 dollars spent in one month!!!:slap but they look good on display in my room :wink1: and I have no plans of ever selling them :nana:

Same here ill be waiting and just in time since I just got my predator 2 :yess:HT im still waiting for pictures on the new preds:impatient:

Same here ill be waiting and just in time since I just got my predator 2 :yess:HT im still waiting for pictures on the new preds:impatient:

A little tip: focus on the Predators you absolutely must have; your fave designs from each movie. If you want to collect 'em all, that's cool too, but this way of thinking is more cost-effective and you still get what you want in the end. Anyway, that's what I do... By the end of this summer, I'll have 5 HT Preds, but I don't collect every single one from every movie.

A little tip: focus on the Predators you absolutely must have; your fave designs from each movie. If you want to collect 'em all, that's cool too, but this way of thinking is more cost-effective and you still get what you want in the end. Anyway, that's what I do... By the end of this summer, I'll have 5 HT Preds, but I don't collect every single one from every movie.
yeah, when i get this guy i'll have 4 preds. which is 3 more than i need in my collection.
but i've wanted lost clan pred figures ever since i saw Predator 2. and now my wish came true and bit me on the ass.

If I get this guy i'll have 5 preds, but I want more, I'd have them all if they weren't worth like 400 each loose. I'll probably get all or most of the predators from the new movie

When I purchase the Guardian Predator, I'll have 8 Hot Toys Predators, but I need more. If I didn't sell my Celtic and Ancient Elder back in the day, I'd have all the ones I want.

Back