Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read the e-mail and it says im qualified.

Check again:

Receipt of this e-mail DOES NOT indicate that you are qualified for Priority Pre-Order, but only that you have selected to receive newsletter information about our Predator collectibles.

You need to check your Sideshow account to see if you are qualified.

what time in the UK will this be available to preorder?

I have no idea. It goes on sale at 12 PM Pacific in the U.S. on Friday the 2nd. I think there are time zone calculators online where you can put the time in as Pacific and convert it to your time zone if that helps.

I have no idea. It goes on sale at 12 PM Pacific in the U.S. on Friday the 2nd. I think there are time zone calculators online where you can put the time in as Pacific and convert it to your time zone if that helps.

You got the time wrong :cuckoo:
Friday, July 2nd 2010, from 10:00AM to 12:00PM (Pacific Time) for the NON-ATTENDEE

Good luck to all the attendees today. Wish the rest of us luck tomorrow for those of us that can't make it to the Con this year. Let's hope if not all then at least most of us here will get one.

And it's prob a streamline so you won't be able to do anything else on the site but order this fig...

No Streamline
Our website will not be 'streamlined' for this Priority Pre-Order Event! Simply visit Sideshow Collectibles homepage (www.SideshowCollectibles.com) on Thursday, July 1st at 10:00AM (PT) for ATTENDEES, or Friday, June 18th at 10AM (PT) for NON-ATTENDEES to place your Pre-Order.

Did anyone read all of there email :gah:

No Streamline
Our website will not be 'streamlined' for this Priority Pre-Order Event! Simply visit Sideshow Collectibles homepage (www.SideshowCollectibles.com) on Thursday, July 1st at 10:00AM (PT) for ATTENDEES, or Friday, June 18th at 10AM (PT) for NON-ATTENDEES to place your Pre-Order.

Did anyone read all of there email :gah:

Freaks reading? That's expecting too much. 90% of these people will post a question in a thread that has the answer, literally, 3 posts prior. :duh:duh:duh

I live in Estonia so I'll never make it to the Con. Too far and too expensive :(
Is there a shoulder I can cry on?

I live in Estonia so I'll never make it to the Con. Too far and too expensive :(
Is there a shoulder I can cry on?

You could cry with the "Leave Britney Alone!" dude :huh:

leave-britney-alone-demotivational-poster-1217441598.jpg

Back